Glee

endcruelty

is anyone watching this show? recently a few friends/family talked about it, and one of the girls is in a movie i'm really excited for, so i thought 'what the hell', and watched an episode. now i'm addicted haha the writing and stories are quite clever and entertaining, and the singing i gatta admit, is pretty awesome. one friend said "I fully support your gleeification process", so at least not all my friends think i'm a big wuss

oh, and there's a vegan and vegetarian in the cast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxeZDK_0FnE

Edited by endcruelty

i feel embarrassed when people in shows like this start singing.even in cartoons when they start singing i have to turn away.been this way since i can remember.

you know i'm actually the same way, i wonder why that is though, not like you're the one actually singing haha but the show is quite good and watching it with all the singing doesn't seem to bother me that much

i feel embarrassed when people in shows like this start singing.even in cartoons when they start singing i have to turn away.been this way since i can remember.
Same here as well. I can't stand musicals either.

I've watched a little bit of it and find Jane Lynch's character to be hilarious, but that's about it.