What's your favorite vegan food?

RawFitnessGurl

i have yet to try diaya, but fear it's too pricey for me anyways. it's not really considered food, but i love earth balance when it's on sale, i buy sometimes 4 at a time. tofurkey deli slices i'm a tad obsessed with. earth balance, hickory smoked slices, cucumber, ketchup, salt/pepper = nice basic sandwich

Natural Peanut Butter

Hummus

Quinoa

Lentils ( I make a great curry salad)

Silk Vanilla Light

Edamame

Tofu, plain..I LOVE IT

Almonds

Royal Gala apples..num num

Bavarian Veggie Dogs with german saurkraut (no added sugar) and polish hot mustard (no egg)

Ezekial Bread 4:9 Sesame flavour

Almond Milk Unsweetened Original

Tahini

Sweets From the Earth cheats like carrot cake or caramal pecan bar...

fuji and royal gala best apples - no contest

i just had my first clif builder's bar just now, actually about 3/4's of a bar, i already had dinner and i just wanted a snack. i've had the regular clif bars before but never the builder ones. they're fantastic, and remind me of 10 years ago when i was obsessed with protein and exercise

Cliff bars are full of sugar.

This a no bake recipe for a protein bar (ripped from Oxygen):

2 cups quick oats

1/2 cup natural peanut butter

4 scoops protein powder (vanilla,chocolate or cookies and cream work best) [i have natural flavoured soy that works fine too, I just add cinnamon]

1 tbsp ground flax seed

1/2 cup water

Knead all ingredients in a large bowl

Line a square baking baking pan covered in kosher waxed paper (all parrafin, no tallow..look for the star-k brand). Spread dough using a spatula, you may add a thin layer of peanut butter but that will add more calories.

Freeze for 30 min and cut into 8 bars. Calories and protien will depend on your powder. This a great mass building bar, but for mass I still think plain rice cakes and powder work best.

Pre-gym?

Right now I have two favorite meals, individually nothing is really my favorite but I find these [weird] combinations delectable (in fact if I had to choose a last meal right now it would be one of these two, haha):

-tempeh "hotwings", yam fries and ginger broccoli

-scalloped potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts, and polynesian salad

So Delicious coconut milk ice cream is probably the best thing I've ever eaten. I don't even really like sweet things but that stuff is amazing. Also, I recently used lightlife brand "GimmeLean" sausage to make sausage gravy and biscuits and that was good. Other than that, tofu is yummy.

As far as fruit, pears > apples but paw paw is the best fruit ever.