Vega Cleanse...safe or not?

KatimaDanny

I am thinking of doing a Cleanse with Vega whole food health optimizer starting on new years as part of my new years resolution, and i was wondering if it would be safe for me to do so. I was planning to do it for 3-5 days. this is what my diet would look like...

Morning: Lemon juice

hour or 2 later

-meal 1: 1/2 scoop of Vega, blended with bananas, or apples, or berries, 2 cups of water ===== blend all together

3hours later

-meal 2: 1/2 scoop of Vega, blended with bananas, or apples, or berries, 2 cups of water ===== blend all together

3hours later

-meal 3: lots of spinach with dates, banana, apples, or berries, 2 cups of water ===== blend all together

and if I feel like it is necessary...

3hours later

-meal 4: 1/2 scoop of Vega, blended with bananas, or apples, or berries, 2 cups of water===== blend all together

Exercise will consist of stretching, maybe some yoga, and for sure- lots of walking

What do you guys think? is it safe? is it not safe? I have been looking for a cheap and safe and easy way to do a cleanse for a long time now. I want to give my digestion system a break after eating every 2 hours for the past 2 months so that I could reach the weight of 150lb from 120lb through weight lifting (which I have successfully completed)

thanks for your time

~Danny

I am thinking of doing a Cleanse with Vega whole food health optimizer starting on new years as part of my new years resolution, and i was wondering if it would be safe for me to do so. I was planning to do it for 3-5 days. this is what my diet would look like...

Morning: Lemon juice

hour or 2 later

-meal 1: 1/2 scoop of Vega, blended with bananas, or apples, or berries, 2 cups of water ===== blend all together

3hours later

-meal 2: 1/2 scoop of Vega, blended with bananas, or apples, or berries, 2 cups of water ===== blend all together

3hours later

-meal 3: lots of spinach with dates, banana, apples, or berries, 2 cups of water ===== blend all together

and if I feel like it is necessary...

3hours later

-meal 4: 1/2 scoop of Vega, blended with bananas, or apples, or berries, 2 cups of water===== blend all together

Exercise will consist of stretching, maybe some yoga, and for sure- lots of walking

What do you guys think? is it safe? is it not safe? I have been looking for a cheap and safe and easy way to do a cleanse for a long time now. I want to give my digestion system a break after eating every 2 hours for the past 2 months so that I could reach the weight of 150lb from 120lb through weight lifting (which I have successfully completed)

thanks for your time

~Danny

One thing to add as well, I am doing this to get rid of toxins in my body. I am hoping this will be an effective way of doing so. What do you guys think? Would this be a good way to get rid of some toxins in my system?

• 4 weeks later...

If you are only trying to detox, try Chloressence, 2tblsp. It will make you gag, so chug it down quick with OJ before it settles on the tongue.

Vega is awesome for detoxifying, but I presume the majority of that is from the chlorella, which is the highest chlorophyll containing plant in the world.. it's got so much chlorophyll your eyes will glow green like jewels..