My Book made Amazon's Best-Seller List in 2010

robert

Hey Everyone,

As the final days of 2010 came to an end, I found out that my book made Amazon.com's Best-Seller List.

This was especially exciting because since June my www.veganbodybuildingbook.com website order page has pointed to www.veganessentials.com who fulfills the orders and I had just done a big Black Friday and Winter Holiday Sale selling hundreds of books directly myself.

Up against my own heavy promotion of other places to order my book, it still somehow peaked at #27 of all fitness books, #74 of all vegan/vegetarian books and was in the top 16,000 of all literature of their millions of titles.

I plan to crack into the the top 10,000 books before my 31st birthday on March 2, 2011, and plan to stay in the top 100 in multiple categories.

The rankings fluctuate all the time and can be viewed anytime at:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0984391606/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

Here is a short link for posting on Twitter or Facebook or your own blog if you know anyone who is interested in ordering. All orders help the Amazon ranking and keep the book on the best-seller list.

http://tiny.cc/8b8ng

If you enjoyed the book, I'd love to get more reviews on Amazon.com too. Thanks so much!

-Robert

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks all.

I really appreciate it.

I worked so hard the past couple of years, I'm actually working a little less now. I'm not just sitting back and relaxing, but I'm making my physique a top priority, spending hours on training, stretching, eating, supplementing, and getting tons of sleep. I figure one of the best things I can do right now is simply let my physique make a statement for veganism.

My book is out, it's doing well and I'm being interviewed all the time. I figured I better be in shape for this increased exposure. Haven't missed a workout since August.

Making a comeback to bodybuilding and loving it!

-Robert

Thanks everyone!

Check it out. At the moment it is ranked #13 of all books in the "weight training" category

At the time of posting:

# Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,113 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

* #13 in Books > Health, Mind & Body > Exercise & Fitness > Weight Training

* #44 in Books > Cooking, Food & Wine > Vegetables & Vegetarian > Vegan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is still hanging in there.

I'm giving away random prizes to people who have written reviews. No matter what the ranking, what the review is, all reviewers are automatically entered into a random prize drawing.

I'm drawing approx $100 value prize packages every 2 weeks!

Read and write reviews here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0984391606/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8