Special Deal on Organic Hemp Protein in Bulk

(Nutiva is not as good, general consensus amongst those in the hemp industry) and how they process.

Anyone know if this is just for the hemp protein or if this is for Nutiva's hemp hearts too? I found a great deal for a 5 lb bag of Nutiva hemp seed on Amazon, but don't want to buy it if it is not good quality seed.

Thanks!

(Nutiva is not as good, general consensus amongst those in the hemp industry) and how they process.

Anyone know if this is just for the hemp protein or if this is for Nutiva's hemp hearts too? I found a great deal for a 5 lb bag of Nutiva hemp seed on Amazon, but don't want to buy it if it is not good quality seed.

Thanks!

I buy them and like them.

The 3lb. bag is $0.01 cheaper per ounce then the 5 lb. bag though.

Thanks!

I was told that pretty much every Canadian company is sourcing extra inventory from China for this year's crop. It is unfortunate however there was massive flooding and the output cannot match the demand..

Hemp is great for you. You don't need the best quality to have the positive effects of consuming a raw fibrous high protein product. Specifically, your budget cannot always match your desires and so you make it work you know? I do the same myself and pick and choose what I can or cannot make do with.

That being said, I firmly stand behind the only hemp that we will carry regardless of the lower priced competition because it is clearly the best on the market and we want a high quality protein to distribute and offer something that no other company in the states does. (There are some other small stores selling Mum's in 1lb increments for $16+)

Gosh, it's just a bummer because we sold it to the community for a cheaper price than we can actually get it going forward because this 2011 crop. The 2010 crop sold out. We are keeping our fundraising/company's margins very low. Aside from that being how I choose to operate, we want to pass on the savings to customers/community and share and get the good stuff out there. We have to keep the price at $10 - $12 per lb now But hopefully our customer base will understand. Anyone who pms us from this forum can always get the min qty (4.5 lbs) at $10.00 per lb.

Maybe in the future we'll carry both types of hemp but for now we are stickin to the goods

i just want to put it out there for anyone who isn't sure about the hemp that LnG is carrying over at Veganproteins - it is AMAZING. $10-12 is so, so worth it!! i've never had a hemp protein powder that is so smooth and "non-grassy" tasting. it's not chalky or gritty. it is delicious mixed in with some dates and nuts. super stuff!! besides, you can't go wrong supporting a fellow VBBFer while getting some high quality protein in your belly!