Luna Berry Almond bars have vanished!

hsorlando

Just wondering if anyone knows why the berry almond Luna bars have not been in stock ANYWHERE? Today I asked a guy at Whole Foods and he says he's been ordering them every week for over a month and nothing is coming in. There has not been a recall or discontinued notice he said so he keeps ordering. If anyone has any idea why they have disappeared let me know. These are my favorite luna bars, and one of the only ones without chocolate.

lunabars.com links to an online store that still has them in stock: http://lunabarorders.com/addtocart.asp?T1=CLF+210+BA&cnt=1

I like the Chai Tea ones which are also chocolate free, though I have nothing against chocolate.

I do find it mildly annoying that they make these things so feminine with the prancing ladies on them and the "for Women" tagline. I guess men can only eat Builder Bars. BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG POW POW.

Just checked the lunabar website and the berry almond luna bar is discontinued! I asked them why, and hopefully they will get back to me. Maybe they are reformulating it. There were a few others that also said discontinued. You have to check when you order them online and it will tell you if its discontinued.

I do find it mildly annoying that they make these things so feminine with the prancing ladies on them and the "for Women" tagline. I guess men can only eat Builder Bars. BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG POW POW.

This. One time my husband was really hungry so I went to give him a Lunabar I had in my purse. He gave me this horrified look and said, "but these are for women!"