Sticky for supplements to take?

kckas

I would love to see a sticky with a list of vegan supplements to take throughout the day including pre and post workout and the amounts recommended. Also listing where you could buy the supplements would be great!

Maybe separate it into two sections for people who are cutting vs. bulking? And have it work for both females and males?

Could this be done? I think it would help a lot of us who are newer to bodybuilding and even those who are newly vegan.

Thanks!

Even for carnists there is no standard supplement regime. Many people believe supplements are nice, but not necessary for training, that their value is for making up for sloppy nutrition.

In that regard, getting a list of supplements for what any adult vegan should do would be the way to go. Jack Norris, cofounder of Vegan Outreach and a registered dietitian has such a daily nutrition checklist:

Daily Recommendations For Vegan Adults

Still, people like Troy have posted long and useful lists of the performance enhancing supplements they take and when they take them. The general consensus seems to be creatine, EAAs, BCAAs and maybe beta alanine are useful. Most other things are not. Though I guess there are a couple useful joint health things too like tart cherry supplements and such.