Good/Best natural coconut water?

PMA

Hello,

I'm looking for a good post exercise coconut sugar free water. Most that I've seen at the stores have sugar added for flavor, I was wondering if there's a good healthy and natural coconut water. A friend recommended Zico Pure Premium Coconut Water. Hope someone can help.

-Abraham

Why not make your own using young coconuts? Nothing beats that! I make a gallon of coconut milk/water at a time & it will last in the fridge for up to a week +.

Yah, I was planning on that also, but seems I would need too many coconuts. Mind sharing your recipe?

Why not make your own using young coconuts? Nothing beats that! I make a gallon of coconut milk/water at a time & it will last in the fridge for up to a week +.

Yah, I was planning on that also, but seems I would need too many coconuts. Mind sharing your recipe?

Very simple;

I usually use 2 - 3 young coconuts, crack them open...pour the water/scoop out the meat into my high speed blender, add purified water to make a gallon. Blend for a few minutes (not too long, just enough to liquefy) and store in fridge in 1/2 gal. or gal. size mason jar.

I don't usually add anything else, as I love the coconut flavor just as it is, although you could blend in Oranges, Bananas, Cucumber, just about anything that you would desire.

Have fun!