Greetings from Portugal

Pagemaster

My name is Miguel, I've been lifting since I was 16 years old at home, now in a gym, and very recently I've become a vegetarian. Strictly speaking, I'm not a vegan, because I still consume animal products such as eggs, milk and whey, mainly for economic and practical reasons. But maybe someday I'll become a true vegan.

My stats: 24 years old, 1,75 mts and 75 kgs.

Pagemaster/Miguel,

This is a great place for support and a wonderful community. I'm sure you'll find it helpful and motivating. Looking forward to seeing your posts, etc.

There are economical ways to consume protein powders that are vegan as well. First one that comes to mind to replace whey is pea. Or at least that is how I did it 8 years ago (age 22). You're on the right path early and it's exciting to meet you. Do your thing friend

I had no idea of substitutes and I found Mike Mahler (strong. fit. active. progressive kettlebell trainer)on the internet. He spoke highly of Pea Protein and how it touted a very similar and equally superior amino acid profile like whey did. I was sold it could replace in both nutrition and price. It worked!

I blasted through every pb on a vegan diet using Pea instead. There is more to that story but you get the point. This is your journey and we're right here if you have any questions, etc.

Welcome to VBBF!