robert, products question...

_raVen_

Do the shorts come in only gray? Also, are there shorts with black lettering instead of white? I can imagine that white is going to wear out soon and isn't very eye catching anyway Same for the gray top.

Also, I'm wondering how small the "small" is or if I should get a medium. Is it 100% cotton? It will shrink if it is.

Is there a difference between the "semi sleeveless" and the "sleeveless"? They look the same to me!

Also, no size on the shorts!

Any plans to get more colors?

Thanks!

Thanks for the question....I've neglected the products page for a while. We're cleaning up the rest of the site and the products page will be next.

I also need way better photos because we don't have any grey shirts, they are baby blue, or sky blue I guess would be the name

I will work on that for the next week or so....new photos and updated info.

The reason some don't have sizes is because I ran out and haven't ordered more yet

I think I just ordered more shorts though...but I think they were printed in white.

I will think about printing Vegan Fitness in black in the future. That is what I did initially actually, so there are some of those floating around planet.

Thanks for keeping me on my toes. I've mainly been selling movies, calendars and the main blue t-shirts so I didn't order too many new things.....and I've been low on spending money so that slowed me down too.

Give me 7-14 days and I'll have that page more up to date.

Thanks

Robert

Okay, I'll hold off on ordering then.

Do you take phone orders (credit card) or checks?

Speaking of low on money, I'm wondering if deleting pictures in old dead threads will help? If I'm not mistaken, pictures take up lots of space (bandwith?) and costs more money to buy more. Is that right?

I made a habit of deleting pictures that I post after the thread has moved off the front page or two out of respect for board owners of sites where I post.

Also, I'd be willing to contribute a donation to the site. I don't see an address (or phone number) to do so -- is there one? I prefer not to use PayPal-type thingys.

Wow, that is super nice.

I had a donation thing set up last year when I was in the best shape of my life and my bodybuilding competition got canceled

I was really sad but Topher and Megan incouraged me to do one in California. I didn't have the money for the trip but Topher kept me in shape for one more week and the people from the forum came together and donated money for my trip. It was so great of them! And then Megan and I drove down to California and I was able to compete afterall

I have a P.O. box I use because some people have sent checks for clothes or for donations, rather than using paypal.

I'll try to get a credit card thing going soon too.

My P.O. box is:

Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

P.O. Box 2125

Corvallis, OR 97339

USA

It should be listed in the contact section of the main site www.veganbodybuilding.com

I'm just about to leave to go to a Veg Network meeting in Eugene but I'll be back on here later on.

I think we're ok for bandwidth stuff. Our main site is pretty loaded with info and pages since it has been around for nearly 5 years. I think I just pay once or twice a year to keep the site running and it's not too bad.

Thanks for your concern though.

Ok,....I gotta get going. Take care,

Robert

• 6 months later...

Bringing up this old thread...

Robert, any plans for some Autumnal/Winter apparel? .

I'll post my requests :

I think Vegan Bodybuilding and Fitness pullover hoodies would be great, but not the kind with bands on the cuffs and bottom! I hate those. I prefer these with the loose-open bottom and cuffs: http://www.shoppittpanthers.com/MediaContent/thumb_250/52744.jpg

Also, how about beanies? I wear them a lot during the cooler months: http://www.theclothinglab.com/tclimages/products/BEAN-Trim.1.jpg

And sweats? I wouldn't mind VBB on my butt!

http://www.bellegray.net/images/Products/belle-gray-sweats-new-pink-250.jpg

Also, is your P.O. Box still functional?

And you never did get that donation button up, did ya?

Thanks!

I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions, but I'm also always low on funds to produce new things. Many things we have are not on the website because I don't have mass quantities of them. So if you see Alex or others wearing some of our unique stuff, it's just because we have only a few of them that they are not online available to everyone.

I will consider all kinds of things and maybe more items will be in the near future. I just sold 150 DVDs in one order, so that will help

Thanks for the ideas and support.

I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions, but I'm also always low on funds to produce new things. Many things we have are not on the website because I don't have mass quantities of them.

I'm repeating myself, but PLEASE check out www.cafepress.com . You upload your image, choose the items you want to sell and the profit you want to make on them, THEY make the items on an on-demand basis and take care of all the paper work. NO monetary outlay from you at all. And they have nice products (I have a sleeveless T from them, and it's very good quality) and fast shipping. And in addition to men's, women's and children's clothes (T's, hoodies, etc.), they have mouse pads, buttons, bumper stickers, coffee mugs, clocks...)

I also have one request: could you make the "and fitness" on the "Vegan Bodybuilding and Fitness" logo a bit larger?

Raven: the semi=sleeve top and the sleeveless top are the same cut. Also, sizes seem to run a bit on the small size (I usually wear either a medium or a large, depending on style, and the large is a better fit for me on these. )

paypal is perfectly safe to do transactions. its not paypal, its the morons who send out fake emails you gatta keep an eye out for, and other spams and such.... sadly i did fall for one years back, but paypal returned all the money that i got screwed over for

I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions, but I'm also always low on funds to produce new things. Many things we have are not on the website because I don't have mass quantities of them.

I'm repeating myself, but PLEASE check out www.cafepress.com . You upload your image, choose the items you want to sell and the profit you want to make on them, THEY make the items on an on-demand basis and take care of all the paper work. NO monetary outlay from you at all. And they have nice products (I have a sleeveless T from them, and it's very good quality) and fast shipping. And in addition to men's, women's and children's clothes (T's, hoodies, etc.), they have mouse pads, buttons, bumper stickers, coffee mugs, clocks...)

I also have one request: could you make the "and fitness" on the "Vegan Bodybuilding and Fitness" logo a bit larger?

Raven: the semi=sleeve top and the sleeveless top are the same cut. Also, sizes seem to run a bit on the small size (I usually wear either a medium or a large, depending on style, and the large is a better fit for me on these. )

Cool, thanks for the tip. I somewhat recall you mentioning this in the past. I have usually somewhere between 5-10 projects going on so I don't always remember things so reminders are always much appreciated.

I will look into it. It sounds like a sweet deal. Thanks!

I'll have to look into it a little more. They seem to be a lot more expensive than I'm used to. I also wonder if it is all sweatshop free clothing or if they are getting most of their stuff from 3rd world countries. I'm still focused on getting sweat-shop free/made in America stuff. 90% of what I get is made in America. I know there are ups and downs to this issue, (a new thread I'll start).

It is a good site to know about. I have a really good relationship with the store I work with locally because I've done over $5,000 in business with them in probably the last year alone and I've been working with them for nearly 5 years now. So they give me all kinds of discounts, order from the companies and catalogs I want to support, etc.

But I'll check into this for sure.

Thanks!

Most of cafepress's stuff is not sweatshop free. Another site to check out is http://www.customink.com as they do American Apparel stuff. I think the minimum order is 6, but of course it's pricey the lower you go. Cafepress also still doesn't print on dark (i.e. silkscreen); I ordered from them once and it basically was a high-quality iron-on.