G'day from outback Australia! So happy to be here!

Ren Peters

Hi Everyone!

As I write this it is POURING rain outside. Yet another unusual desert storm. This place is greeen. It's normally red. ANyway! I thought this would be a good place to start my bodybuilding journey. Please help me!

I am a fitness instructor. I teach Bodypump and Bodybalance at the YMCA. I want to take it to the next level. I need a program to get me started training daily 4-5 days a week at the Y's gym. I would like to allow at least one of those days to be a bodypump day (total body group fitness workout) and will also be teaching two balance classes a week. My partner has just bought a fancy home gym and needs to undertake a program too starting from no exercise. As I settle into my new routine, I might possibly take on training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu too a few times a week. We'll see I go for time.

I have a lovely vegan family -2 little boys and Canadian husband. 2 vegan huskies too! Jeff and I are abolitionist vegan activists and promote non-violence. We run a fortnightly market stall (table with gazebo tent) offering vegan education in a non-confronting, friendly environment with free give away cupcakes. It's working really well actually! People are going vegan!

I also never drink alcohol and avoid medical drugs unless critical. I recently became an atheist! Like many of you I am sure, I am passionate about loving life!

Ren