Greetings from Germany!

Bebenciukas

Hello everybody,

my name is Bebenciukas but my friends do call me Ben. And after reading through some topics I really look forward to hopefully make some friends in here too! The name Bebenciukas is from a Lithuanian fairy tale and was given to me by my grandfather. It is a little dough running away from a grandmother who wants to put him into the oven. So at the age of six I already looked like a little dough… remarkable…I kept the name over the years but it shortened to Ben and right now there are some people in my circle of friends who don’t even know my real name. Maybe if they find out they will have some magical power over me or something.

I’m also a member of the Vegan Strength Germany board, which helped me a lot in achieving my goals, but I decided to also post my Log on English Boards to become a little more international and hopefully get some new insights. I’m a beginner in Power lifting and work out for four month now. I’m really interested in Strongman training and yes… lift some heavy shit!

I’m a vegan for eight years now and never paid much attention to nutrition but after starting to work out, I realized that I should. Being of German and Lithuanian origin I grew up and live in Germany and I love it here. What else to say… Right now I’m writing my Master Thesis which would drive me nuts if my beautiful wife would not support me!

Thank you very much for your attention I look forward to get to know you guys,

Ben!

Welcome, Ben! We have a lot in common. I've been vegan for eight years as well, and am also interested in power lifting and strongman. One of my friends is going to have a backyard strongman competition in May, so I'm looking forward to that. I think I might be the strongest girl in our circle of friends! I hope you find this forum helpful. You can check out my log and VeganEssentials log, I think they might be up your alley.