Looking for a new 'multi vitamin'

I take NOW True Food Vegan as a sort of multi-vitamin. I really like it because it's made with whole foods and super foods, plust it's got mostly organic ingredient. It's more of a nutritional supplement than a multi-vitamin though, and I'm trying to cut costs.

I was wondering if there were any other multi vitamin like products out there made with super foods? Are there any that are made with mostly organic ingredients?

Yeah, it says right on the label, 70% organic ingredients. Good stuff.

I know they make liquid multi vitamins and I priced it out to .25 cents a serving for some of the natural ones, but natural doesn't mean anything. I've been searching and trying to find something a bit cheaper than Now True Food that is more of a mutli.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, just what I was looking for! .60 cents cheaper, about 20 bucks a month. Woo.

The vitamin D in those is animal derived.

How did you find out?

Thanks, just what I was looking for! .60 cents cheaper, about 20 bucks a month. Woo.

The vitamin D in those is animal derived.

According to the Rainbow Light website it's a vegan vitamin. It says VeganGuard under the vitamins (Featured Products) on the front page: http://www.rainbowlight.com/

VeganGuard screened for vegans to be free of animal products.

ETA: Here it doesn't list the organic multi-vitamins to be vegan though.

http://www.rainbowlight.com/CategoriesFormulary.aspx?Category=c4ab463d-0393-4fd8-a33a-7eca18585106

I'm going to email the company and see why they have information that doesn't match up on their site. I'll post when I hear back.

In my experience, Rainbow Light has incorrect ingredient labels floating around online. I can't get their site to load right now, but I've ordered VeganGuard ones a few times before where the label said D3 on some sites, but the bottle said D2 when it arrived.

Right now I'm taking their Energizer One (with VeganGuard).

That's not to say they don't have non-vegan ones though, so at least make sure they are indicated as VeganGuard.