How should I structure the diet plan on raw vegan diet.

How should I structure the diet plan on raw vegan diet.

What do you think what is the best balance between fruit, vegetables, nuts, etc..

I am raw vegan for a long time, but somehow I fail to establish a suitable diet plan. What do you think is best to eat during the day? How many fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.. What do you think, what is the best ratio. I tried 811 but I do not have good results with...

Honestly, I don't think anyone could truly answer that for you off the top of their heads. You have to figure out your caloric needs, your activity level, and what your goals are. Everyone is different and what one person suggests may not be right for you. There are several 811-ers who have great success with it and you don't, so obviously that's just not the right way to go for you. Often times just listening to your body helps. Evaluate how you feel everyday, after meals, after certain foods, that sort of thing. Listen to your body. It's a part of you afterall.

rapid2move;

I only know of one book on raw diets that is based in fact, written by a reputable source. That would be "Becoming Raw", by Brenda Davis R.D.. The rest of the raw diet authors tend to write things that are not true, that even contradict basic science known for centuries. Don't trust those people people with your health.

Raw diets are inconvenient and expensive.

Any alleged benefits you get are likely the benefits of increased produce consumption, which you can have without the restrictions and expense of a raw diet.

If you are looking to put on muscle a raw diet is an additional liability to a vegan diet.

• 5 weeks later...
rapid2move;

I only know of one book on raw diets that is based in fact, written by a reputable source. That would be "Becoming Raw", by Brenda Davis R.D.. The rest of the raw diet authors tend to write things that are not true, that even contradict basic science known for centuries. Don't trust those people people with your health.

Raw diets are inconvenient and expensive.

Any alleged benefits you get are likely the benefits of increased produce consumption, which you can have without the restrictions and expense of a raw diet.

If you are looking to put on muscle a raw diet is an additional liability to a vegan diet.

This is the only thing you need to know, if someone says different, they are wrong or crazy.