Raw Food anybody.

My name is San, I'm from Russia, I'm 20 years old.

Already about 6 months, I'm switched to raw food, tending to syromonoedenie and then to fruitorianstvo. The beginning of my transition was marked by experimentation. I read a book, ''Confessions of Raw Food men'', author is Izum( this is a russian book).

And I decided to follow in his footsteps.

When I took this decision, I was not overweight, had no health problems, I had only one interes - to improve myself. At that modern society on the brink of self-destruction, I realized long ago, it remains just out of it. And I started ... week, second, third .. results were excellent, I stopped sweating, bad breath disappeared. I became less tired and feel alert throughout the day! My brain began to work very clear,like without fail the mechanism. I have not encountered such a thing as a transition, or how to call it a crisis. During the whole time I was actively involved in and exercise, 5 times a week, and running every day. Visual results can be seen clearly, the power getting with every day, the only thing that is going slower than blyudomanstve. But all that is inside me now, I feel, like every new cell in my body - healthy cells!

Who cares, who wants to be healthy and who does not want to, let's discuss!

Welcome, Russian brother:)

I had the same results with fruitarianism - I felt better, more alert and energetic throughout the day, no bad breath, etc. I was amazed that I could recover very good with fruit after a heavy anaerobic workout. "The 80/10/10 diet" by Douglas Graham was what got me started.

I read a book, ''Confessions of Raw Food men'', author is Izum( this is a russian book).

And I decided to follow in his footsteps.

Do you have a link to a PDF file of that book, maybe? I am interested in trying reading it, my Russian is bad, but I understand quite well, at least i think so