Russia

привет!

I speak a little Russian, if it helps

How is life in Novosibirsk? How do you menage to be raw in Novosibirsk? I assume you have to eat lots of fruits when on a raw diet, and fruits in Russia are insanely expensive, at least in Moscow... I always want to die from not eating enough fruit when I am in Moscow... last time it was 10 EUR for 1 kg of tomatoes, etc... I eat only bread and lentils there

What do you study in Russia?

Привет,

it is very nice that you can speak russian a little, but recently I speak russian not a lot:)

Life is the Novosibirsk isn't special, but weather is very incomprehensible, recently. A 3 last years of my life i spent in China, I'm study there because of it. If you you once will come to china, and look around, if never been healthy (i mean vegan or raw) , you will be healthy immediately! It's my opinion) Chinese food very special and spicy, so if anybody have not forces to become healthy, welcome to china)

Fortunately fruits and vegetables not expensive like russia, I'm glad of it)!

What did you do when you come to Moscow, enjoy or work?)

In China I'm study international economy and trade, all lesson pass in chinese:)

You are from Serbia? it is not so far from my motherland) And you are vegan, right?