My triathlon diet- what do you think?

Hello there, I am 16 years old and I am training hard every day to compete in a sprint distance triathlon and to just be fit. I swim, bike, run and do the P90X/Insanity workouts for around two hours every day at most.

I just wanted some help with my diet, because I am noticing that around 1:00 at school I feel like I am having an energy crash, but I feel better when I get home and eat more.

Here is a sample of what I eat on a weekly day:

Get up at 6:15, breakfast: 1/4 of a watermelon, 1 cup of cooked steel cut oats (with 1 sliced banana, 1 tbsp agave nectar, 1 tbsp ground flax seed, 2 dates.

-Bike to school for 20 minutes-

9:00- a fruit (usually a banana or an apple, with 1/2 of a Larabar)

11:30- a large salad with sprouts, Avocado and Tomato.

1:30 (around this time I sort of start feeling tired.) I eat another fruit with 1/2 of a Larabar.

3:30 Vega Chocolate smoothie (with 2 cups rice milk, 1 banana, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1 tbsp almond butter)

5:30- fruit

7:00 large salad, same as lunch.

So this is my standard weekly diet, and I just wanted to hear people's suggestions. Is this okay for a 16 year old active teenager, and would you recommend any changes at all?

• 5 months later...

I would add some sort of grain like quinoa, brown rice or millet mixed with black beans for dinner in addition to that evening salad. I would also a one or two high protein green smoothies as well as much on raw nuts and seeds mixed with dried fruit throughout the day. You definitly need more calories if your doing that much training as a 16 year old growing teen. I do endurance events too (triathlon and long distance open water swimming) in addition to wightlifting. I need to loose about 30lbs. and even I would need to eat more than what your eating to keep up my energy for endurance training.