Ultimate Nutrition wheat protein

Wheat, especially sprouted, is quite high in glutamine. But it's pretty low in lysine. I would be wary of this stuff though. Gluten is not good for your digestive tract. I still eat it because I love bread and seitan and so on and I don't have celiac or a wheat allergy or anything, but purposefully adding high doses of gluten to one's diet in a way that's not even going to taste good seems pointless to me when there are alternatives with better amino acid profiles that are hypoallergenic (pea, rice, and hemp).

In Israel there is or soy or wheat... (new product)

the wheat comes with digestive enzimes so I think it will be close to soy...

I know about lysine... but I don't think it's a big issue... cause the ratio instead of 1:1 is 1:2, not that bad for a portion of 20 g of protein...

The main reason i bought it - is cause it was very cheap...

for the money cost 1kg of soy, i bought 2.8kg of wheat

Ah, that makes sense then but I'd still probably check and see if there are any deals you can find ordering soy, pea, rice, hemp, or pumpkin seed powder online from places in europe. I've heard germany has relatively good deals for protein powder.

I was just using your example of 1:2.

yes it is compared to meat or soy

actually I think it is rational to compare with meat, cause it is muscle tissue like ours... so to build muscle you have to eat something that builds the muscle

If I had the money I would buy the soy, but it has double price compared to whear protein isolate from UN

I was just using your example of 1:2.

yes it is compared to meat or soy

actually I think it is rational to compare with meat, cause it is muscle tissue like ours... so to build muscle you have to eat something that builds the muscle

If I had the money I would buy the soy, but it has double price compared to whear protein isolate from UN

No the amino acid scoring is a bit more complex than just picking a reference out of a hat. PDCAAS is supposed to match the amino requirements of a preschooler and is based on fecal digestibility. Whether or not that's a valid measurement isn't something I'm qualified to begin thinking about, but it's not simply made up.