Please help me get rid of these mouth ulcers!!?

I have a busy and stressful life at the moment and it is affecting my athsma and eczema... But now i have a mouthful of ulcers. Around 7. I tried putting bonjela on one and hit the roof. please give me a cure to soothe these as my mouth is so painful and find it very difficult to eat anything!!

To ask, are you using inhalers for your asthma control? If so, are you making sure to take a drink of water or rinse your mouth after every use? As someone who has been using inhalers for the past 25 years, I know that if you have too much medication residue in your mouth it can cause irritation and sores to form, so just wanted to check in case that's having an effect on the sores forming. As for how to get rid of them, that's not as easy, way back I just used to use some mouthwash to sterilize a few times daily and that did the trick after a few days. Haven't had that problem in a long time so I don't have much in the way of good solutions now, but just be sure to always rinse after using inhalers and maybe try some mouthwash a few times daily to keep things clean and help possibly promote faster healing.

Sometimes stress can make your pH more acidic, which can cause health problems like mouth soares. You may want to self test using 5.5 - 8.0 pH Test Strips for testing the pH of your saliva and urine. Ideally you want to be around 7. You can get these test kits at a pharmacy, amazon.com, etc..

There is a lot of info on the web about this stuff. Generally, eating more greens in your diet (like green smoothies) and alkaline foods can help make your pH more neutral, which is healthier. Ofcourse reducing stress with exercise is great too.

Good luck to you.

Be well,

Am