Hello from Irvine, CA

kenny.f

Hello,

My Name is Kenny, I live in Irvine, CA, I’m 43 years old and I’ve been Vegan since July 14, 2007. I went vegan for ethical reason and I think it’s one of the best choices I’ve ever made. The down side is I don't know any other vegans.

I found Robert’s site right after going vegan, and it has been a big help in understanding the fitness pros and cons of being vegan. I’ve always try to be fit and did a fair job with it, but within a few months after going vegan I notice I started losing weight, this was a good thing. It’s been that way for the past 4 years, but now I want to get to the next level of fitness.

About 3 months ago my company moved our office across the street from the Irvine Spectrum, this is great because I can make it to the gym there in less than five minutes. I have a good routine going now, on my lunch I go to the gym... workout... then walk to Veggie Grill and pick up one of their yummy Kale salads w/ Tempeh and eat at my desk.

Now I want to take my fitness to the next level, I have no idea of any kind of workout plans, so on... As of now I'm ~5'10" and weight 166lbs I estimate I'm around 15-17% body fat, my goal is to get to 10% or less. I'm hope having access to the forums and other vegans will help me get to my goal.

Best Regards,

Kenny