looking for... all possible biceps-exercises

Hey all,

working on a new project and looking for all kinds of exercises where biceps are the primary or secondary target, ranging from pull-ups to isolates, well-know to ultra-exotic/funny, with dumbbells/barbells/resistance bands... everything you can imagine..

I collected already a list of 70+ exercises, but need a few more.

Shoot shoot shoot!!!

Big thanks

Can't seem to enlarge the photo, but if you can find a better shot of Bill Pearl's biceps training exercise chart, you'll get 40+ exercises all in one:

http://www.billpearl.com/product.asp?i=19

Not that they're DIRECT biceps movements, but flipping tires and lifting stones will make those suckers hurt just the same as if you've completed an all-day biceps training session

Anyone tried the up side down pull-up before? How hard are those?

jungleinthefrunk: got a pic or youtube of this? (not sure which exercise you are referring too). And it is a project in fase zero.. When I reach fase 10, you will hear more about it :P . (don't expect too much)

VeganEssentials: can't enlarge it neither, damn damn.. Someone bigger picture?

1. Find the preacher curl bench in the gym.

2. Take 2 dumbbells.

3. Sit on the bench with your back against the surface for the arms. That is, sit in the opposite direction. This way your back/triceps/elbows will touch the pads of the preacher bench. This will keep your arms fixated while still allowing for the elbows to go back a bit and will alleviate the effort needed to keep your posture if you do this exercise with your back against a wall.

4. Curl!

Duncan, if I understand it correctly, it's like a dumbbell-curl when standing with your back against the wall, but now seated, and slightly 'inclining wall'. Or is it something else?

Duncan, if I understand it correctly, it's like a dumbbell-curl when standing with your back against the wall, but now seated, and slightly 'inclining wall'. Or is it something else?

Yes, this is the idea. However you are seated and the "wall" touches only your upper arms which allows you to have a stable posture while at the same time your arms are immobilized. This bench would be perfect for it:

http://www.armwrestlingtables.com/preacher_curl.htm (random google image).

Radi curl it will be

Got already so many great ideas on this and other forums. Sounds like a good idea: if you give me an exercise that isn't on my list yet (and it doesn't have a name yet), I will name it to you

Keep the flow going!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...