Anyone else have this problem?

I lost about 115 pounds, and then decided it was time to get strong and build muscle, so I put on about ten pounds of muscle by a good routine and upping my calories and protein intake. Well, now is the time to start a cut program and try to up my cardio and create a caloric deficet again, but I can not STOP EATING the amount of calories I forced myself to. I guess my body is just adjusted to that intake now. On the low end I have been able to get it down to 3500-3900 kcal a day now. Any advice?

Try eating more foods that have low calorie content that tend to fill you up. After you've gotten anything essential in for what you aim for via protein or anything else, focus on more fresh vegetables and lower fat protein sources. For example, 14 oz. of extra-firm tofu will only have about 400 calories (fresh tofu, not fried), heat it up a bit, put a bit of Bragg's Liquid Aminos or soy sauce on cut-up cubes, and enjoy around 40g protein with moderate unsaturated fat and low carbohydrates. Easy-to-eat-in-mass-quantities carb sources are where most people find it's easiest to pack in the calories, so look to eliminate some of that stuff via fresh vegetables and high protein sources, and you should be able to knock 500-1000 calories off your daily intake easily enough just with a few food choices. It'll keep you full without being so calorie dense!

The thing is that I still eat really well, I am just hungry still. My willpower sucks now apparently.

3500 kcal yesterday consisting of Seitan, Broccoli, Carrots, Orange, Primal Jerkey, 2 Organic Food Bars, a No Sugar Fruit Smoothie consisting of Orange, Pineapple, and a little Mango w/ soy protein, 2 slices of Ezekiel Toast w/ Peanut Butter, A few Soy Burgers, and some Multi Grain Waffles.

Total Macronutrient Balance: Carbs: 379.2 g (44%), Protein: 292.7 g (34%), Fat: 82.9 g (22%) (8.9 g Saturated) Fiber: 75 g