WHAT IS THAT PROTEIN SITE THAT LETS YOU CUSTOMIZE?

Hey guys, I feel like I've seen on here somewhere (couldn't find it) about a site that allows you to customize your protein powders...such as adding brown, pea, hemp etc.

What is the cheapest way to get a mixture of proteins? I have pea right now, and I'd like to get some brown rice to mix with it. Is it cheaper, from anyone's experience, to buy the customized kind or to buy them seperatley? If seperate, who offers the best deal..anyone know?

THANKS! LOOOOVE THIS SITE!

Yeah, I order there. Shipping costs were 60 dollars (Netherlands) and the total still was only half the price I would have payed here. Man... especially the BCAA's... prices here in the Netherlands are through the roof!

Wow that's crazy.

Yeah... it's thanks to bush though... the dollar is worth sh*t

You can also thank our current president for keeping that dollar value low in contrast to other currencies (the dollar hasn't really been strong against many European currencies since the pre-2005, and it's getting worse under the new regime), and you may just find that you'll get better deals via favorable exchange rates as time goes on if things stay the course. That, though, is a thread for another time

I did but the mix of pea and rice was coming up high sodium. There was a thread on it.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23018

I don't like how their new supply of Pea protein (just the pea, rice is ok) has such high sodium levels. I chose to lower the amount of the Gemma pea in my mix. I'm not at 40/30/30 Pea/Hemp/Rice. It is still the best deal around and their flavors are top notch!