Another Experiment!

Bigbwii

I'm going to embark on an experiment this week! I'm going to do a water fast using Psyllium husks, I've always wanted to try this as I've heard so much about how it gets the real gunk out of your intestines! and as you guys know I always like to try things for myself first before I make judgment!

I'm pretty excited about this as it will be a real test of character and strength builder for me!

If I get anything out I'll take a picture and post it!

Her's just the big stones I got when I tried a Gall bladder flush!

the coin is a quarter!

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3269/ava0368gm.th.jpg

Yes they came out of my body!

I wanted to try a Gallbladder cleanse thinking that I didn't have any stones because I felt fine!

well I did the cleanse and had hundreds of little gallstones and medium to large stones also come out!

I bottled and kept the big ones as a reminder

Now I wanna try this husk thing because it's supposed to get out the rubbery stuff!

Check out this link!

http://www.embassyofheaven.com/catalog/cleanse.htm

you poop them out!

And here I was thinking about painful "passing a stone": comes out, very painfully! with pee. A trivia note, William Shatner--aka "Captain Kirk"---auctioned off a gallstone on Ebay and got thousands of dollars to donate to some charity. He said it hurt like the dickens when it passed.

How can some stones come out this way, and these came out another way? Are you sure that's what they are?

I was confusing them with kidney stones

You're not the only one! (Yes, it was a kidney stone that Shatner auctioned off.)

Who knew so many stones could develop in the human body!

Though the fact that gallstones are passed through "the back door" brings up another question. Bigbwii: how DID you harvest them for your collection? And, are they really as hard as stones? They might make interesting 'beads' for jewelry. Quite a conversation piece!

Whew... allright that's not so bad that way then. I was confusing them with kidney stones

Yes, Will, you are NOT the only one. I was cringing in my chair wondering how stones that size came out! Phew!

Hahaha, Kathyrn has some funny comments, maybe make a necklace from the stones

-Roberto

I was confusing them with kidney stones

You're not the only one! (Yes, it was a kidney stone that Shatner auctioned off.)

Who knew so many stones could develop in the human body!

Though the fact that gallstones are passed through "the back door" brings up another question. Bigbwii: how DID you harvest them for your collection? And, are they really as hard as stones? They might make interesting 'beads' for jewelry. Quite a conversation piece!

I knew a lady that used to be a nurse in Germany. She said she used to collect the stones people passed at the hospital and put them in a rock polisher.

I knew a lady that used to be a nurse in Germany. She said she used to collect the stones people passed at the hospital and put them in a rock polisher.

Double

What did she do with them afterwards, pray tell? Give them away! "Oh, auntie Brigitte, vat pretty stones you gif me. Vere did zay come from?"

Or did she just keep them in a collection?

And what color were they?

Double

What did she do with them afterwards, pray tell? Give them away! "Oh, auntie Brigitte, vat pretty stones you gif me. Vere did zay come from?"

Or did she just keep them in a collection?

And what color were they?

She said she was going to make jewelry out of them.

Most of them were greenish I think.