What is your ideal physique?

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome djshrew

Considering I don't have cable. And I apologize for being out of the loop

I was wondering what Johan's last post ment

there was a show called working out. Like Flash Dance without the leg warmers?

Too cool

That is Flex Wheeler. It's hard to tell it is him from the angle but his arms are always detectable. I took it from a Flex Wheeler photo gallery. He has so many amazing pics. Nice guy too. I've seen him 3 times this year I think.

That is Flex Wheeler. It's hard to tell it is him from the angle but his arms are always detectable. I took it from a Flex Wheeler photo gallery. He has so many amazing pics. Nice guy too. I've seen him 3 times this year I think.

Wow you know all the famous celebs, First Cutter now this guy !

I'm shocked that no one has posted your picture yet for their ideal Physique.

I have a LONG way to go my friend

I did get some sweet photos recently and when I was training with veggieprincess last week the lighting was great and I looked pretty awesome in the mirrors...but it was just mirrors. I still have a long road ahead to have a physique that would be desired by many.

Thanks though.

Oh, I thought that was Flex. I wasn't sure.

You're welcome djshrew

Too cool

It is a reality show on the Bravo network, the woman in the picture is an owner of a gym and it just follows the life of the trainers and her.

Edited by djshrew

You're welcome djshrew

Too cool

It is a reality show on the Bravo network, the women in the picture is an owner of a gym and it just follows the life of the trainers and her.

I don't have cable, I hate most reality shows, however this one sounds interesting. OF: Personally, I like Supernanny and Wife Swap.

JEEZ!

These drugs are getting better and better these days, huh?

That is really some incredible muscular development.

Dang.

Roid Rage, is that YOUR ideal physique, or a physique that you respect? Either way it's cool, that is very muscular indeed!

My ideal physique is Stan McQuay a couple years ago, when he just turned pro. I'm pretty sure he's juicing these days, and rumor was he was juicing when he won nationals, but I like that physique that he presented then.

JEEZ!

These drugs are getting better and better these days, huh?

That is really some incredible muscular development.

Dang.

Roid Rage, is that YOUR ideal physique, or a physique that you respect? Either way it's cool, that is very muscular indeed!

My ideal physique is Stan McQuay a couple years ago, when he just turned pro. I'm pretty sure he's juicing these days, and rumor was he was juicing when he won nationals, but I like that physique that he presented then.

Yeah, thats the next German Giant

Its both, something i respect and admire... I know i wont achieve it anyway... But for a race driver the car can never be fast enough... And Bodybuilders always want to get bigger

What I really like about Armin is that he almost looks like a super hero

I like Stan McQuay also and i´d like to look like him... But in Bodybuilding usually only the biggest guys get attention

roid rage, huh?

i didn't even know that we have such huge guys in germany. until a few minutes ago i thought dennis is the only one.

Haha, no, not me

Hehe, we got some monsters here....

If you want to puke google for heiko kallbach...

Nasser el Sonbaty and Dennis James grew up in Germany

And you should check out Thomas Scheu....

I didn't even know that we have such huge guys in germany. until a few minutes ago i thought dennis is the only one.

U gotta check out Markus Rühl.

He's the biggest bbuilder EVER!

http://www.bodybuildingblog.co.uk/images/markus-ruhl/markus-ruhl.jpg

# Off Season Weight: 320-340 lb. (145.14-154.22 kg)

# Competition Weight: 275-285lb. (130.4 kg)

Cutler is small compared to him.

of course i heard of them. but i didn't count marcus ruehl in cause he isn't an active pro anymore, the same goes for guenther and i actually don't know why i forgot about ronny rockel. probably because his olympia appearence wasn't that successfull.

roid rage, huh?

i didn't even know that we have such huge guys in germany. until a few minutes ago i thought dennis is the only one.

Haha, no, not me

Hehe, we got some monsters here....

If you want to puke google for heiko kallbach...

Nasser el Sonbaty and Dennis James grew up in Germany

And you should check out Thomas Scheu....

man, that heiko kallbach is huge! never heard of him before.

thomas scheu looks good but what's the deal with that conan outfit?

I really dont liek Markus Rühl's belly, its just awful! It looks like hes ate a baby D: ( Austin powers <3 )

Joel Stubbs surely has to be the biggest BBer around now, that back is unbelievable.

I saw a vid on youtube that compared Arnold and Ronnie, was quite interesting. Arnies arms + chest were about the same as Rons, but Ronnie had so much more mass on legs, back and... belly! :P!

Seriously tho, I hope BBing does get back to aesthetic over sheer bulk, tho I do admire width, as long as the midsection remains tight, Classic X shape ftw

• 2 weeks later...