What is your ideal physique?

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tasha...acctually DaN mentioned boobs, so you're right, but only in a "negative context" where he said "I never said boobs". The guy that brought up boobs was someone else if you look back.

People comment on the pictures posted here all the time "legs are too big" "chest is too small" etc and you never complain about that. If Dan is a heterosexual man he would of course care about how women look and comment on this subject.

Since you haven't complained earlier about posters who commented on other posters pictures I'm assuming that what bothers you is that a guy says how he likes women to look and that you're okay with guys commenting on how he thinks guys should look. That's according to defenition sexist, just FYI.

Dan didn't mean anything bad by this and it's not like he said "I want a girl with a big ass, huge boobs and a six pack of abs" or anything unrealistic. He just said he likes some curves which is probably natural since it is visually what separates a man from a woman.

I do not have time or the will to go back in this entire thread but I bet you've commented on different pics of guys saying various stuff. Dan should be allowed to do the same.

End of rant.

I'm trying to find pics of a guy called Ako Rahim from Sweden, he has a real sweet physique but nothing good comes up.

Thanks Johan, that is true.

PS: That website you directed me too, for Pea protein powder, is great & I am using it regularily, cheers for that, is being very useful in helping me to bulk (although I havnt since xmas due to moving house, & being ill)

http://ellenatsatsos.com/images/gallery/ellena3.jpg

She looks excellent. Only 5 months training it says on her site ... amazing!

She's very pretty... but small b.....

Lol just kidding, I don't mind about that, for instance I really like the physique of Juliette Lewis in the movie "natural born killers" when she was very lean and had small b****... (I'm feeling censored... )

I don't think commenting on the ideal physique other people chose is a crime and whatever which bodypart you comment. I think I posted pics of Bruce Lee here and I don't care if a girl comments on the size of his genitals.

I don't think commenting on the ideal physique other people chose is a crime and whatever which bodypart you comment. I think I posted pics of Bruce Lee here and I don't care if a girl comments on the size of his genitals.

Of course you wouldn't mind, and he wouldn't mind either, Bruce Lee's package is dust now.

Of course you wouldn't mind, and he wouldn't mind either, Bruce Lee's package is dust now.

But nobody said a thing about women's genitals. Breasts are no big deal. They're like love handels: Better small than too big.

This guy's upper body:

http://www.musclemecca.com/vbphotovote/photos/phpV7bydq.jpg

(Lee Priest, this version of the photo is not photoshopped)

And this guy's calves:

http://tm-mwgl.com/fullsize/t_matm01.jpg

(Mike Matarazzo, 22 inch / 56 cm calves)

Body proportions in general like this guy, Sergio Oliva:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/239/455514828_f5566e37d9.jpg?v=0

Edited by tuc

I don't think it's a crime either

My main rant was, I posted a thread of a friend of mine.

And who is my ideal physique. Who I look up to.

If a girl on the forum posted a picture of herself in the before and after picture. Would you tell her that she looks too skinny and her boobs are too small? No, Probably not.

Well then In my opinion that's the same thing as for what if was said on here.

If a girl on the forum posted a picture of herself in the before and after picture. Would you tell her that she looks too skinny and her boobs are too small? No, Probably not.

It's natural for people to comment on the opposite sex.

If she's a friend of yours... then maybe next time I'm in PDX... we could all chill.... or something.

I never met her in person. She lives in Australia.

I chat with her on face book.

Personally Same thing !

I would still consider you as my friend

if I never met you in person.

I could just imagine what you would be like if you met her too.

Boom Boom Boom BOOM !!! lol

This guy's upper body:

http://www.musclemecca.com/vbphotovote/photos/phpV7bydq.jpg

(Lee Priest, this version of the photo is not photoshopped)

don't forget that he's looking so huge cause he's so freaking small.

but i admire his physique, too. especially the off season shape.

http://images.hugi.is/heilsa/138232.png

Well I have to agree with you. Cuz eventhough we're not telling to her directly that we find that her boobs are too small, we should always put ourselves in the place of that person; I wouldn't like to hear that if I was her... But I'd like to hear people love my boobs

So yeah it's not a crime but that doesn't make it right.

One more. Serge Nubret... compare to modern day gh-gut monsters!!!

http://www.schwarzenegger.it/mro/nubret/sn304.jpg

Even if he was on roids, very impressive.

A question for you, tuc, and please don't take it as insulting. I am just wondering why you (and other people here) post pictures of builders who are obviously quite jacked on roids. To me, (again, not trying to offend), posting pics of roid users doesn't make sense unless you plan on using roids yourself. Why would you post an 'ideal' picture if you will never have the chance of reaching that ideal?

Don't flame me

One more. Serge Nubret... compare to modern day gh-gut monsters!!!

Even if he was on roids, very impressive.

A question for you, tuc, and please don't take it as insulting. I am just wondering why you (and other people here) post pictures of builders who are obviously quite jacked on roids. To me, (again, not trying to offend), posting pics of roid users doesn't make sense unless you plan on using roids yourself. Why would you post an 'ideal' picture if you will never have the chance of reaching that ideal?

Don't flame me

I think Serge Nubret has pretty much ideal physique. Roids or not, he looks awesome. Women often admire women who have eating disorder and who are heavily photoshopped in pics. I want to have a target which will keep me working harder. If my goal is high enough, I'll keep working out like a maniac for years. When I am near my physical limits I'll take a goal I can reach.

I'm never taking roids, I just think those guys look awesome. If I said my ideal life would be living as Jesus, that doesn't mean I am religious. I think this thread is just for fun, I don't take pretty much anything in life really serious. Well, veganism, but that's about it.

I think the point is that you can have an ideal physique, even if it's not possible. Some people may like how someone on steroids looks, but they wouldn't take the steroids themselves. If there was another way to reach that physique, they may do that, but it's likely to be impossible without the steroids.