What is your ideal physique?

HAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JW man every funny opp just gets that much better with you around again.

Dropsoul you made my day as well with this one!

My ideal physique? Hmmmm; i'll have to ponder this for an example but i def want a solid X frame and to keep proportions and symmetry never letting upper or lower surpass each other to the point where a major imbalance of muscle mass is evident on my frame. Luckily I'm pretty evenly dispersed. Perhaps a bit more on the lower half which is ok bc i can build my upper half up! It responds just not as much and as quickly...

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to look reasonably beefy, but in a more "rounded" sort of way, not a tremendous amount of definition. More of a flat stomach as opposed to a six-pack.

I meant to look around google for a picture of what I mean, but every other photo was a guy with his dick out. So that's enough of that.

edit: the pictures of Magnus Samuelsson on the first page work for me. Big, but not ripped

I'd like to look reasonably beefy, but in a more "rounded" sort of way, not a tremendous amount of definition. More of a flat stomach as opposed to a six-pack.

Oooh can we start making puns and riff about dicks now? Just joking...

Even though my skin is droopy and I lost some muscle (stopped imbibing so much protein, but I'm on it again), I'm okay. I am what I am and with more work, I'll be what I'll be. My body that is. My deep spiritual convictions convinced me that this all is a passing show, this life. Enjoy, be healthy, don't be a dick, but don't get all stressed out about your body which ages and dies. The "you" never dies, but the container gets used up! Mine is nearly halfway done.

I'll be the old, good looking, small boobied web mistress texting about the good ole days! And selling more vegan t-shirts 'cause there will be more vegans!

Veganly,

Christina

I don't think this is without hormones

LOL.... very astute observation!

I'm just teasing you. However this is as unnatural as it gets

I like muscle on the female body, even on women who aren't natty.... but this..... I can't see myself coming home to this every night. And for me, like it or not, that is my benchmark of if a girl is good looking or not.

There are a lot of ideal physiques out there. They are all different in one way or another but they all share the same characteristics, an equal combination of lean muscle mass and vascularity. Here is a photo of one of the guys I used to train with, John Quinlan. John is a former bodybuilder and pro wrestler. I think his physique has an ideal combination of lean hard muscle muscle mass with nice separations to the muscles. What does everybody else think?

johnquinlan.thumb.jpg.0a9b517bd137f19994de01de39ec8911.jpg

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/data/501/medium/n559562847_1552667_1136.jpg

I don't think this is without hormones - testosterone - because of her forehead protrusion and other things.

Yeah, I didn't want to full out point out the things wrong with this out of kindness. Gee I hope it's reversible. That is too much forehead and other things. Yeah, the woman in red, that's natural gorgeous.