What is your ideal physique?

I see where fallen horse is coming from, but I guess if we took that argument we would only be posting pics of people who are vegans (all the body builders pictured eat meat - dont they?)

I think it is good to have an attainable goal, thats why mine was Will Smith.He is the same height & starting weight as I was when I began.

But hey I also love Arnolds physique but I will never get that big, its just plain genetics! (skinny frame to start with - me)

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its just plain genetics! (skinny frame to start with - me)

Sure you can You can get big.

Probably not as big as Arnold's physique unless you want to use illegal drugs.

But A great example of a natural bodybuilder from our forum members is Robert Cheeke.

Have you seen how small he use to be ?

Oh dont get me wrong, I know even skinny guys can get huge, what I mean is there is an underlying bone structure that cannot be changed.

The bone structure will limit how big you can get, without it being unbalanced.For a good example of what I am getting at, look at body builders wrists.They show you what size the man or woman was to start with.

I have friends who are the same height as me, but much bigger in bone structure.If they did weights, they could get bigger (heavier) & stronger than I could.

• 1 month later...

http://ellenatsatsos.com/images/gallery/ellena3.jpg

My size boobages, and that's cool w/ me. I like that she didn't go the way of the job, but I don't fault people who do. Just like the sporty look myself, good thing 'cause that's what I got. Though titd be nice to have an insy bigger. Not gonna happen unless I put on fat, and that would suck!

Reminds me of a joke:

They say that God is the innermost dweller, well I hope He likes enchiladas, 'cause that's what He's getting.

I make strange connections, yeah I know.

• 1 month later...
Though titd be nice to have an insy bigger.
Freudian slip? Fitting with the subject matter, I suppose...

To answer the original question, I guess my ideal is somewhere inbetween the gymnast look and Charles Atlas, but closer to the latter.

Though titd be nice to have an insy bigger.
Freudian slip? Fitting with the subject matter, I suppose...

To answer the original question, I guess my ideal is somewhere inbetween the gymnast look and Charles Atlas, but closer to the latter.

intentional

Oh. Maybe next time it would be breast if you made it a little more obvious.

I was such a boob for not pointing tit out. Thanks for the mammaries. Whew, I had to get that off my chest.

You made my day, dropSoul