Olivia Wilde Quit Vegan Diet After Divorce

blueduckxx

http://haveuheard.net/2011/09/olivia-wilde-quit-vegan-diet-divorce/

"House MD actress Olivia Wilde is proud of her healthy lifestyle which includes frequent exercise and an organic food diet that was once vegan. However, she abandone her vegan diet following her divorce from filmmaker Tao Ruspoli.

Wilde told Cosmopolitan magazine that she began to eat animal products again because it helped her cope with the stress. She explained, “I actually really like healthy food. I was hardcore vegan for years. When everything in my life became a little hectic, going through the divorce and everything afterward, I was like, ‘I need some goddamn cheese.’ And so I had some cheese.”

Ruspoli and Wilde ended their marriage this February. The former couple had been married since 2003."

how long was she vegan for i wonder?

We should all swear an oath that if any of us turn out like the people u listed then the rest of us must kill the person.Not out of rage just out of honor.

Like a knight or samurai who betrayed the king or shogun.

Who is down for this?Step up VBB.Swear a blood oath.

We should all swear an oath that if any of us turn out like the people u listed then the rest of us must kill the person.Not out of rage just out of honor.

veg break crew!!!

I'm in

I'm in

I like.