Out of this world goals!!!

What are your "Out of This World Goals"?

Well for me it is,

1. Getting to 500 lbs with a good deal of muscle. This guy was 400 in this pic: http://www.boardhell.de/schrott/161.jpg

2. After that, go for 800 lbs.

3. Be able to flick people around with a finger

4. Walk as if I could get stuck within a hallway.

Now, the first two are serious goals, the other two I just added in there for fun (but wouldn't mind those either...).

I wanna be either like "The Juggernaut" or "The Hulk" in terms of mass. That guy Jeep is a pretty good size and built, just that my goal of goals would probably be 2 times bigger than that. I think (or most obviously) he was on steroids. I believe he died of a heart problem.

Hey Alex, I doubt people believe that they can achieve your body by going vegan. I remember reading about that "Calendar" issue in regards to the repair man. The skys the limit! There are those Natural Bodybuilders, dunno if that is real or not, but theres that guy Jeff Willet I think his name is. Not sure if he really is "Natural", but that gives the aspiring BBers hope that it is possible.

Youve proved them wrong before, now prove them wrong with IFBB Behind you 100%.

Have fun eating!

Hey, if it works for you. I want to be able to do at least 50 chin ups straight. At least two sets of 50 dips. Get some one arm chins and be respectable at military pressing. (That's not really out of this world though. Just want to get out well over 200 pounds with strict form.)

I don't care about weight or size though.

Good to see you back.

Good luck on your goal Jay. I remember a while back Rob them doing that kind of stuff, forgot the name of it though. See how many chins, pushups, etc. that you can do in a day.

Nice to see you Brian. Where are you? Haven't seen ya online. Still no net bro? Thanks for the well wishes, gonna be here for awhile.

kollision wrote:

What are your "Out of This World Goals"?

Well for me it is,

1. Getting to 500 lbs with a good deal of muscle. This guy was 400 in this pic: http://www.boardhell.de/schrott/161.jpg

2. After that, go for 800 lbs.

According to my calculation 800 lbs = 363 kg.

Isn't that too much? Wouldn't one be obese at that weigth? Would it be healthy?

Sorry if I sound ignorant, I'm just curious.

I'd like to squat 4xBW, bench 3xBW, and DL 4xBW, weighing 220, and doing it unequipped and drug-free. That's a 2420 total. It is not realistic, but hey, neither is weighing in at 500lbs and still being muscular!

My real long term goals are to squat over 700, bench over 450, and deadlift over 700 at 220lbs, and do it unequipped. I don't know if I have enough left in my body to hit those, but I'm working my arse off to try and get there.

Regards,

Sensless

Hi there Cristian,

According to my calculation 800 lbs = 363 kg.

Isn't that too much? Wouldn't one be obese at that weigth? Would it be healthy?

Sorry if I sound ignorant, I'm just curious.

Your calculation is correct.

According to the BMI (body mass index) that would be considered WAYYYY Obese. Then again, it's not accurate for the fact that you could be a heavy bodybuilder (Gunter, Markus Ruhl, Ronnie Coleman, etc.) and still be considered obese by the BMI standards, so theres a correct time when and when not to use it.

As far as healthy, it probably wouldn't be so on the heart. Then again, theres cardio

By the way, that guy in the picture died due to heart failure. Probably the weight was one of the reasons, but I bet more than likely it was mostly due to steroids.

Haha! Awesome. What do you eat to get like that? 10,000 calories a day?

That'll be really crazy. Dunno how Imma do it, but that's my goal of goals.

If I could have some sort of super human goal, it would be able to climb big trees with my barehands and swing around like Tarzan.

Ya that is a cool goal. That swinging part is probably more realistic than it sounds. I remember seeing this one Italian group, they jump off of building and such like Spider Man. I have no clue how they do it, but it's cool. They have been used on Nike commercials several times.

I'd like to squat 4xBW, bench 3xBW, and DL 4xBW, weighing 220, and doing it unequipped and drug-free. That's a 2420 total. It is not realistic, but hey, neither is weighing in at 500lbs and still being muscular!

My real long term goals are to squat over 700, bench over 450, and deadlift over 700 at 220lbs, and do it unequipped. I don't know if I have enough left in my body to hit those, but I'm working my arse off to try and get there.

Keep working at it, I bet you can get it! I say, prove them all wrong! Go for your "Out of this world goals" and you willfar surpass your "real goals".

Good luck on your goals guys!