Do you use supplements? Which ones?

robert

Just Vega and occasionally some creatine and glutamine, not much more than that these past years!

After years of wasting money on all the gimmicky stuff in my pre-vegan days, I eventually learned that quality food and adequate rest are the best supplements of all. But, of course, there are a few things that certainly are worth the while, and the new Vega Sport Performance Protein being one that I'm now definitely hooked on.

Vega meal for breakfast.

Vega oil blend at the same time.

LJ100 on occasion. tattvasherbs.com's 'male shakti' (tribulus, ashwagandha, mucuna pruriens, shilajit) on occasion.

DHA on occasion.

I also eat a second dosage of 2.5g chloressence every day to stay alkaline w/ heavy amounts of protein powder.

Vega pre-workout drink and Vega recovery drink.

just got some vega endurance bars, hope they'll sustain my workout.. i splurged instead of getting raw dates. will know tomorrow!

I also have some vitamineral green and healthforce spirulina powder left.. but since I don't have a need for a multivitamin with the vega I save it for a recovery drink.

Also occasionally take some 5htp and DMAE.

I just cycle different proteins - currently using rice then I'll probably switch to pea for a bit. After that I think I'm going to buy a thing of Vega for the first time since I'll have a steady income for the first time in a long time (and I finally used one of the 1-time-use packs the other day and, I have to say, it is definitely the best tasting powder I've had to date).