-12lbs/8 12lbs/8 15lbs/6 peck flies on the floor legs up

-10lbs/10 12lbs/8 15lbs/6 flat bench press legs up

-super set no weight, resistance band, chest fly higher reps 3 sets 30

-3 sets 10 pushups elevated

- 3 sets 10 military? pushups

- 3 sets 15 high rep resistance band – tricep pull downs palms facing up

-3 sets 30 ab bicycle

chlorella + supp

2 glasses of green smoothie, simple banana cinnamon one.

Now off to see my naturopath!!! I love finding out what i need to work on/focus on!!!

So happy with my naturopath appt! Some of my toxin levels are still over 100 but under 200 which is way better than my last appt! Everything improved except for my liver is very unhappy I really cant stop consuming dandelion and nettle juice they are both so important to the liver! They taste awful but they work

My B12 is a little lower than we would like to see it so I picked up a liquid supplement. My vitamin D is way too low, taking a 2 month vaca south sounds nice but a liquid supp. will do too. My cortisol level is back to normal! I'm a little congested in my limbs in the lymph system, gotta get back to using the lymph drainage machine daily.

I feel so good about my appt! Still lots of work to be done, I dont think it'll ever stop but its good to have something to focus on.

I went out to eat again at the new restaurant for dinner

Had a few bites of the caesar salad

A few bites of poutine - looked and tasted like the 'real' thing it was pretty disgustingly good

1/4 cup of coleslaw

I had the fiery tofu thai bowl which wasnt bad, I rarely eat tofu I kinda expected more veggies than tofu but it was still good

For desert I had some chocolate covered brazil nuts, banana, cherries and walnuts which is still yummy yup.

Tomorrow back and bi!! Im looking up different variations and ways of stretching which is making me very excited for the work out tomorrow!

Nighty night

Slept in today feels good to hibernate at this time of year

Had 2 cups of coffee with coconut milk

20min warm up cardio on cellerciser 5/15

Back and Bi

- double handed chain saws 10lbs/10 8lbs/20 15lbs/8 20lbs/6

- reverse pushups off yoga swing 13x10x10

- sitting Reverse back fly 10lbs/8 8lbs/15 10lbs/8 12lbs/6

- Super high rep standing lat pulls 30x30x30

- bicep curl twist 10lbs/10 8lbs/20 12lbs/6 15lbs/6

chlorella, all out of supp going to take a break from them

vega protein with water

big caesar salad same as previous days

4 chocolate covered brazil nuts

2 dates

a few chips my bf had

Now for lots of water, cup of hot chocolate and then chlorella before bed

woke up earlier than I would have liked on my day off...

had 1 cup of coffee with coconut milk

then got called into work.. day started off bad and just got worse.. damn

made a quick smoothie to take to work

bananas, cinnamon, vega sport, coconut oil, honey, water, himalayan salt, chlorella

worked for 4hrs

came home, made another cup of coffee with coconut milk

20min cardio warm up 5/15

legs

Squats 40lbs/12 30lbs/20 40lbs/12 60lbs/8

alternating lunges 40lbs/24 40lbs/24 45lbs/12 50lbs/8

hamstring curl using ball 30x30 - i started to really feel it in my calves more than anywhere else which was frustrating me so I didnt do another set

wall squats 1 min / 30sec with 5 sec rest then another 30sec

I think with the heavier weight this time in the squat and lunges i wore out my legs faster, i was getting really frustrated

i ended my workout early

chlorella+ salus juices

1/2cup dried splits peas cooked with some steamed veggies

1 yam and 1/2 parsnip cooked with some coconut oil

on my cronometer it says ive had 1043 calories

crappy day, just want to relax and watch the canucks and a movie then start another day tomorrow better than todays

Good sleep in today

1 cup of coffee with coconut milk

20 min warmup on cellerciser 5/20

shoulders added super sets

-100 shoulder press low weight 5lbs did 100 this time with 30sec stretch break at 50 and then 82

-Standing Arnolds 10x8x4reps - 10x12x15bs

-Standing Rear delts 12x25x10x8reps - 5x3x5x8lbs

-Bus drivers front raises 10x40x8x4reps - 8x3x5x8lbs

-Standing side raises 10x25x8x4reps - 5x3x5x8lbs

chlorella+salus juices

1 liter green smoothie

• 2 weeks later...

with all the craziness this time of year i only took 2 extra days off of working out. Ive been so busy i didnt even keep track of my workouts, i dont even want to try and remember what i did. What i do remember though is doing super sets in almost every exercise. diet has been pretty similar as before, getting my chlorella and green smoothies everyday still then dinner has been pea soup or veggies and dip then of course christmas was an all day eating event of all kinds of good and bad foods. This christmas was however the best christmas so far! My mom and sister did a 100% gluten free vegan christmas breakfast, lunch and dinner for us! It was amazing! I'm here to get back on track with recording my diet and workouts!

Hope everyone had a good christmas!

Still been super busy not having time to write things down but heres what I think i did today for workout

30min cardio on cellerciser 5/20

bi and tri

reg bicep curls 8/13x5/30x10/10x12/6

tri dips 30x30x15

hammer curl 8/12x5/30x10/10x10/8

tri pull downs (palms facing down) 25x25x17

21s 8lbs arms more towards the side not in front of me x2

chlorella

bf made smoothie of oj, banana, ice, honey and vegas new tropical tango powder

Taking an extra day off to recover from new years eve. Im still feeling a little woozey.... I slept almost 12 hrs last night! I might get in a workout later today(hopefully) Just feeling a little dizzy Im sure once I get some nutrients in me I'll be feeling better. Too much unhealthy food, lack of sleep and no working out - how do people do this on a regular basis?! Cant wait to get back to normal.

Happy 2012 everyone!! Here are my goals:

Im going to focus on keeping track of my workouts and diet by writing everything down.

Going to stay away from sugar except from fruit.

Going to push myself harder during my workouts, sometimes I think I cant lift certain weights but I know I can surprise myself, Im stronger than I think.

Going to really focus on the diet part, I'm looking into figuring out how much calories to take in and meal planning - This Ive never done before, if anyone has any suggestions for books or sites to help female vegans prepare for a fitness competition please let me know!

2 cups of coffee with 2 Tbs coconut milk = 7.87kcal

Green smoothie: 3 bananas, 1 tbs coconut oil, 1 tbs honey, 1 tbs chlorella, 5 romaine leafs, 4 cups of water, 1.5 scoop vega = 681.33kcal

Finally remembered to weigh myself this AM and take measurements;

Weight:109.4

Fat %: 17.1

Water %: 60

Muscle: 86lbs

Calves: 12.5in

Thighs: 19.5in

Ass: 34.5in

Hip: 31in

Waist: 26in

Chest: 31in

Biceps: 10in

My calorie intake(according to cronometer) should be around 1400.

Slept approx. 10hrs last night

Had 4 cups of lemon water

2 coffee with coconut milk: 7.87kcal

BF made green smoothie(bananas, lots of chlorella, vega sport, honey, coconut oil, coconut milk, spinach, water) approx 423kcal

20min Cardio on cellerciser 5 sec rest 20 sec work high knees

Alternating jump lunges with bodyweight 30x30x25

Squats 40lbs 17reps x 30lbs 20reps x 27 rep small pulse with bodyweight - went to do one more set with heavy weight and my knees wanted to collapse, legs felt really shaky after this. ended the workout early - not enough fuel in me.

chlorella + supp.

3 dates = 199kcal

Green smoothie: bananas, honey, coconut oil, water, himalayan salt, chlorella, spinach, vega smoothie blend, frozen raspberries = approx 632kcal

2 med. bananas = 210kcal