Hello everyone

itsthemoose

Greetings everyone from Long Island, NY. I've been a vegetarian for roughly almost 3 years and have went on and off from veganism the whole time, but have been consistent with it these last 7 months. I've studied and have degrees in exercise physiology, nutrition, fitness specialty, and currently healthcare administration. Also I am ACSM certified. I work as a trainer and physiologist doing everything from 1-on-1ns, group training, weight loss, and cardiac rehab. I absolutely love how this lifestyle has affected me both physically, mentally, and try to incorporate it into almost every part of my life.

I played D3 football (whoopie), and currently am training in MMA. I love learning new things about health as well as answering questions about anything health related. I try to teach people things that I've learned and have proven in studies vs opinions. Now that you know about me, I am excited of having the pleasure of getting to know all you!

P.S. Just got a potbelly pig, his name is Guiness and he is the best, most loving pet one can ask for Compliments my 2 pugs very well

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the group!

Awesome to have you. Really looking forward to learning from you. And you must share your pet pics sometime too

I grew up on a farm and currently I'm home visiting family so I get to see a lot of great farm animals daily.

Thanks for your intro. Sounds like you bring a lot to the table! If you're interested in writing some articles for our main www.veganbodybuilding.com site, let me know. Just email me or Richard and we can take a look.

All the best!

-Robert

• 2 weeks later...