Hello- from PA

Baby Hercules

Hi Diego I'm new here too. I know what you mean about being raw is a bit of a challenge, when you want to gain some muscle mass, anyway. Maybe it is just a matter of education and working out your own diet. We shall see hopefully!

I myself am on a tight budget with diet so I can't spend a ton of money on it. That really is the big challenge for me in particular anyway.

Anyway welcome to the forum from another n00b!

David

Welcome, Diego Kim. Lots of friends to be made here and lots to learn. Enjoy!

_\m/

Baby Herc

Thanks and I'm impressed with the "I love you" hand sign, never saw it before

I took ASL as my Foreign Language Requirement in college. I'm afraid all I've retained over the decades are a few signs and fingerspelling, but the fingerspelling has paid off more than once, especially since I've learned that there isn't a universal sign language, it's different all over the USA and the world. Bummer. Anyway, I still occasionally fingerspell a whole conversation as I'm drifting off to sleep, just to keep in practice. I'm not fast but I'm accurate. Do you read lips?

Hey, I'm envious of you because my biggest pet peeve is guys banging the weights around in the gym and making a lot of noise. I wear foam earplugs just to get some peace during my workouts. You aren't missing a thing on that score.

Baby Herc