Ironmaster and TRX

zbouncer

Hello everyone,

I have come to a point where I need help with a workout program that will work with my schedule as well as my home gym equipment (and I cant buy anymore until summer). I have been lifting for 12 years (with 2yr absence) and have tried many workout programs at the gym, some had amazing results while others not so much. Now that I have a mortgage and a wedding coming up I'm trying to keep my expenses down, so I only have access to my home gym equipment.

My goals are to shed body fat (around 10%) while packing on some size (maybe 5lbs of muscle) yet keeping my athletic mobility. I am currently 28 and 170lbs and 14% body fat.

My diet consist of a plant strong diet, plenty of legumes/beans, whole grains, meat alternatives, pizza and beer on the weekends (or 2-3 cheat meals a week).

My workout consist of a 4 day upper lower split routine (I know, but it fits my schedule)

My home gym consist of ironmaster adjustable dumbbells (up to 75lbs), bench, pullup bar, and Trx pro suspension system.

My areas of weakness are legs size (not bad just not where I would like them) and of course abs (which is all diet, but also lack of intensity in my current regimen also plays a part, which is why I am asking for help)

I prefer to lift in the morning mon-fri and would like to keep my workouts no longer than 45min.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I am in no way qualified to write a program, but I can give you some tips you may find useful!

I'd suggest looking at www.bodybuilding.com for exercises, you can search by body part and equipment used, so for example you wanted some new leg workouts, you could search under the leg category and select the option of "dumbbells" under equipment.

I would also suggest trying supersets, drop sets, and/or circuits. They keep your heart rate up, create more intensity, and are great for saving time!

I actually cut a paste the exact same topic on bodybuilding.com with little response, dont really need a professional regimen (although would be awesome!) just want something to follow so that I dont have to create another one...it sounds crazy but easier to follow a program that someone else created

• 4 weeks later...

This is a workout I attempt to do..., and I do sprints on the days 2, 4 and 6. ~20 mins of 200m sprint, 200m walk

I do about 10-12 reps on each exercise 90sec rest between sets. or 30 seconds on the isometric holds.

There is also no free weights, only bodyweight.

DAY ONE : BACK, BICEPS, ABS

TriSet 1 Isometric Pullup Isometric Row Plank

TriSet 2 Wide Grip Pullup Close Grip Row Kneeups

TriSet 3 Chinups Palms Out Row Situps

TriSet 4 Close Grip Pullup Gun Grip Row L - Sit

DAY THREE: HAMS, QUADS, CALVES

TriSet 1 Ass. 1 Leg Squats Hindu Squats Prisoner Squats

TriSet 2 Bulgarian Split Jump Lounge Tip Toe Squats

TriSet 3 Skater hops Walking Lounge Iso Squat Holds

TriSet 4 Duck Walk Lateral Lounge Jump Squats

DAY FIVE: CHEST, SHOULDERS, TRICEPS

TriSet 1 Pushup Hindu Pushup Ring Dips