Synny's training journal

Ok simple enough day but lord I coulda ate every fruit and cookie and chip in sight today! I don't know where this hunger came from at all!!! 6 meals turned into 8 meals with a protein shake I will have before bed.....No worries ALL healthy choices! Today we went to the lake so that my client could watch me feed the Bison and Elk. I love going to see them and feeding them carrots and apples. But I also feel sad cause they can't run free like they should be.... Is it weird that I noticed a guy checking me out who later admitted to wanting to honk to get my attention in the mornings when he sees me walking my dog? Feels kinda stalkerish yet flattering. Ok so I need to journal my food intake...

Breakfast: 1/2c dry oats cooked in water, 2 tbsp dark chocolate dreams, 1 mashed banana

Snack: 1 orange, 2 servings protein powder

Snack: 21 red grapes (this is when I noticed I was hungrier than normal)

Lunch: 8 oz steamed broccoli, 1/4 onion, 1/3 block sprouted tofu, 1 tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tsp coconut aminos, 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce, 1/4c dry brown rice cooked in water

Snack: honey crisp apple

Snack: 8oz steamed broccoli, 1/4 onion, 1/3 block sprouted tofu, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp aminos, 1/2 tbsp oil, 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce

Snack: 1c tropical frozen fruit, 2 servings protein powder blended up with water

Supper: half bag spring mix salad, 1/3 block tofu, small baked sweet potato plain, red wine vinegar

Bedtime shake: 2 servings protein powder

Like I said I was HUNGRY!!! But I don't really feel like I over ate and that once I ate my body was satisfied until it was hungry again. Added it up 2194 calories, 52 fat, 242 carb, 177 protein

Cardio: 45 min treadmill butt lifter 3.5 speed

Chest/back

Dumbbell press:

50 reps 15 lbs

40 reps 15 lbs

30 reps 20 lbs

20 reps 20 lbs

10 reps 27.5 lbs

10 reps 27.5 lbs

20 reps 20 lbs

30 reps 20 lbs

40 reps 15 lbs

50 reps 15 lbs

Bent over row:

40 lbs 50 reps

40 lbs 40 reps

40 lbs 30 reps

50 lbs 20 reps

50 lbs 10 reps

50 lbs 10 reps

50 lbs 20 reps

40 lbs 30 reps

40 lbs 40 reps

30 lbs 50 reps

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok not even hungry today but ate my meals. Was nice feeling full period ... I think my favorite part of the day has become Starbucks hour. Grande iced coffee no flavoring or syrup just a splash of soy milk.... While I was stretching my calves out one of the bodybuilders left me a doodle in my training journal. Nothing like a big smiley face to perk one up. Today wasn't a bad day but not a good one. Onto my food journal

Breakfast: 1/2c dry oats cooked in water, 4 oz vanilla coconut milk, 2 tbsp dark chocolate dreams, 1 banana

Snack: 1 orange, 4 oz vanilla coconut milk, 2 servings protein powder

Lunch: 1/2 block tempeh, 8oz broccoli, 1/4 onion diced, 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, 1/4c dry rice cooked in water, 1 tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tsp coconut aminos, 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce

Snack: 1/2 block tempeh, small plain baked sweet potato, 8oz broccoli, 1/4 onion diced, 1 tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tsp coconut aminos, 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce

Preworkout: 1 1/2c frozen fruit, 2 servings protein powder blended up in water

Post workout: 2 servings protein powder, 5 glutamine chewable tablets

Supper: few walnuts, half bag spring mix salad, red wine vinegar

Cardio: booty lifter 40 min 3.5 speed, 55 min boot camp

Shoulders, calves and abs

Dumbbell shoulder press:

7.5 lbs 50 reps

7.5 lbs 40 reps

10 lbs 30 reps

12.5 lbs 20 reps

15 lbs 10 reps

Superset

Dumbbell shoulder press

15 lbs 10 reps

15 lbs 20 reps

15 lbs 30 reps

10 lbs 40 reps

7.5 lbs 50 reps

Dumbbell/Plate shrugs

40 lbs 20 reps

45 lbs 20 res

45 lbs 20 reps

45 lbs 20 reps

45 lbs 20 reps

Hanging leg raises: 3 sets 15 reps

Seated calf raises: 3 sets 80 lbs 20 reps

The ones I found are grape flavored!!! So out of curiosity again stepped on the scale. Let's just say that according to the BMI chart I am NO LONGER OBESE!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this day to come and it finally has *happy dance*

Congrats Synny! On the scale reading, and having one of the BBers doodle in your book!

I was just thinking about how long you have journeyed this far. Your first post was back in Dec 20. In 4 months, you have done this amazing transformation (outside and in). I get excited for you thinking what you could do in the next 4 months!

Next 4 months I will reach my goal weight and working on building up my muscle. Might be checking into the services of a plastic surgeon to help with an excess skin issue that I would like to donate to a skin graph bank so that people can have skin to start the healing process. Will probably switch to a powder glutamine and mix it in with my protein shake for after my workouts. I have a date tomorrow night and thinking I should probably eat lighter in the calorie department cause he is taking me out for Thai. Even though I will probably order steamed vegetables with tofu and spring rolls it is better to be safe than sorry right??

Thanks it is date number 2 and he is so nice he is doormat nice.... I also just set up an appointment to meet with a personal trainer to discuss hiring him and what he can offer me. I know he isn't up to date on plant based diets but I know he can give me a general outline of a diet he wants me on and I can nail it down from there. He already knows my goal and is willing to help me get there we just need to discuss price, how hard he is willing to push me, and how often he wants to work with me/how often he wants me training by myself. I also need to ensure it won't be a group training that it will be 1 on 1 so that I get pushed harder.

Aw. At least enjoy the Thai food! We have ONE Thai restaurant around here... and it's new... and mostly takeout. There is another one that is seasonal but not open yet. The people at the first one have to have things explained to them a looot.... makes me nervous. The other one, I walk in and the lady is like "NO FISH SAUCE! SEVEN STAR HOT FOR YOU!" (out of three) Haha. She's so cute.

(Cedar Point--an amusement park-- is in the city I work in. We JUST got a Chinese restaurant in the town I live in. I cook a lot.)

I normally dread cardio with a passion but today a friend joined me and we talked the entire time and for once I enjoyed the step mill!!! Was cardio only day and my shoulders are thanking me. 2 days of direct and indirect lifting has taken its toll on them and they are barking tired. I realized it in yoga when I was trying to do tabletop core move..... think I am going to go get into a nice warm bubble bath to soothe my achy body.

Cardio: 40 min lvl 4 step mill fat burner program, 50 min yoga, 25 min walk with dog

Not sure I like what my tummy is telling me this morning. I have already had breakfast and my morning supplements and it is telling me it is STILL hungry. Really??? I just have to make wise choices if I eat extra today; fruits, salad, maybe even some rice

Ok so I had my dinner date last night. Dinner was gingery goodness but the company..... well let's just say I like nerdy guys but WOW he was blowing the nerd chart up. Again he was super nice and didn't want to many any decisions other than his dinner. He wanted to order us Thai egg rolls but I had to remind him of the egg in the egg rolls....so we had spring rolls which are my favorite anyway fully expected to step on the scale this morning and see a horribly large number but it said 180.4 which means that will be off in no time! I don't know why I am also on a vinegar kick as of late. I cook with it, use it straight out of the bottle on my salads and now I am using raw apple cider vinegar in my water.... Any idea why????

HA, I said the same thing about a guy last year! "Now, I like nerdy, but WOH!"

I ALSO love spring rolls.... the fresh kind... often called "summer rolls". *note to self, post that recipe*

Vinegar is pretty good for you. I take shots of Bragg's ACV sometimes. Helps with your body's alkalinity. I've found that ACV in water is really energizing... almost like caffeine. Just make sure you don't brush your teeth RIGHT afterward, because it'll take the enamel with it. Use a straw, if you can.

Haha. You know how sometimes before a guy is official... they have a nickname? ...mine was geek boy.... he had a lisp.... was a Junior High band director.... wore his pants too high (in the waist AND the ankle).... and we always payed separately.....

I know exactly how Penny feels on Big Bang Theory.... I really don't know if I should try to take it further or just run screaming now. I love it when guys have a nerdy side but not the whole personality. I wish I had a large bowl of salt and vinegar kettle chips, venti soy cinnamon dolce latte with a couple extra shots and chocolate peanut butter pie to drown in right now. I really need to learn to say no to guys whom I have no interest in or feel that it can't go any further....

Edited by Synny667