Hello

kareno

Hi! My name is Karen, and I currently live in Colorado. I actually spent the better part of this year working and traveling on tour with Robert, and I met a number of you here on this forum. We went to Veg Festivals and other events all over the country (and Toronto!). It was so amazing and one of the best experiences of my life! I have continued to work closely with Robert on a variety of projects, including the inception of the 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness program.

As for this forum... Well, sadly, I've never been a very active person, so the idea of joining this forum filled with some of the finest athletes seems a little daunting, but I really hope to be inspired and encouraged to lead a more active lifestyle and improve my overall health and fitness as I get older.

Welcome Karen!

Thank you so much for all of your amazing support the past year, and with this 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness program!

So glad you finally joined us here on the forum

I better get back to work, but wanted to say welcome!

Thanks again for all your support, your hard work, and all those fun times we had on tour! See you again soon for another adventure.

Welcome aboard!

-Robert