Cures for cancer and diabetes

compassionategirl

Has anybody ever heard of this:

Apparently, some time in the past, some guy had discovered a machine or something where you tune into a certain frequency and the cancerous tumours in your body literally get destroyed by that frequency within hours. (I guess you hook up the thing to your body).?

Anybody ever heard of that? How might that even work scientifically?

I also heard that a group of people had discovered a cure for diabetes (called the "last" cure for diabetes) but that the insulin producing companies paid this group/inventor off to remove this last cure from the market.

Anybody heard this before?

Actually I heard that is was some doctor in the US that had devised some kind of "field generator" or something like that that would destroy the cancer cells. The American Cancer association said it wanted to test the technology as it was not deemed "safe" and that was the last of the technology. It supposedly covered up the technology because cancer is a HUGE money making business around the wrold.

Is it true, I'm not sure.

Is it possible that a large health organization would consider doing something like that to protect its income and position.....absolutely.

I mean governments are supposed to protect its people as well aren't they?

If you do find something on this CG I would be interested in hearing about it.

I wouldn't be suprised. Kevin Trudeau is a fraud, but some of the things he says are true, just not the things he sells to people (some of the things he actually says on the infomericals have been studied and results found, like the blood pressure one, I looked it up myself). The FDA and everyone else would obviously want to block alternative remedies to protect their pockets, just don't ask Trudeau for the answers.

I have heard there are shamen in Central and South America that can cure diabetes. They use natural plants etc. as medicine. I know someone that took his uncle to one, in Mexico and he said it worked. He said they had his uncle relax for days, cleaned his limbs (he was losing feeling in them) with ointments and gave him some soup of many plants to drink. He was walking fine, after a week or more and they left and his US doctors examine him and said his insulin resistance had returned to normal. The US doctros offered no explanation and were dumbfounded, my friend said.

My friend is Hispanic and he said he just talked with locals in small villages to find the shaman. He said the shaman was in the middle of no where, reached after driving long ways on mountain dirt roads.

Actually I heard that is was some doctor in the US that had devised some kind of "field generator" or something like that that would destroy the cancer cells. The American Cancer association said it wanted to test the technology as it was not deemed "safe" and that was the last of the technology. It supposedly covered up the technology because cancer is a HUGE money making business around the wrold.

Is it true, I'm not sure.

Is it possible that a large health organization would consider doing something like that to protect its income and position.....absolutely.

I mean governments are supposed to protect its people as well aren't they?

If you do find something on this CG I would be interested in hearing about it.

agree.