Can someone help me eat?

Slizzle

I'm new to these forums but I work about 70 hours a week so I don't have a lot of time to sit down and read this forum throughouly to put together my own basic needs and meal chart.

I lift weights twice a week, and do MMA or boxing approx 4 X 1 hour per week, I also go for a 2.4km jog twice a week.

I want to burn off/lose fat while maintaining muscle mass.

Current stats

26 y/o

180lbs

approx 13-14%bf

Here is what a typical day of eating looks like for me.

Breakfast

1/3 cup of steel cut outs

handful of sunflower seeds

handful of dried cranberries

table spoon of ground flax seed

big table spoon of almond butter

few splashes of chocolate almond milk

1 cup of free range egg whites

2 free range eggs

teapsoon of real butter

salt & pepper to taste

Lunch

Big handful of brocolli slaw

crushed mr noodle

slivered almonds

chop of veggies (whatever is around)

tble spoon of canola oil + teaspoon of balsamic vinegar + oriental packet that came in mr noodle

Shake

Protein shake - usually isoflex because I get a good deal on it

5g of creatine

2 cups of white almond milk

Supper

Whatever is around, sometimes a tofu stir fry

or Yves veggie grounds with gaucomole

I know ths is very rough, and maybe completely wrong for my goals but if someone could help me tweak or, or give me a targer calorie intake plus protein/fat/carbs it would be great. I used to find it easy when I wasn't vegetarian but it seems a lot of good veggie foods are high in protein and fats.

Thanks in advance

give up the egg white and eggs, give up added oil (like butter, olive oils etc.) keep your saturated and trans fats down to a minimum, I keep mine under 10g a day. Increase your calorie intake up to 3000-3500 from whole foods like fruits and veggies, and increase your fiber from whole foods. pretty much low saturated and trans fats, zero cholestrol, and no heavily processed foods and you will cut. No animal foods, no added oils, little to no saturated and trans fats, alot of fiber(carbs) and high calories. Crash diets have destroyed metabolisms and causes the body to store fat for energy and if you increase your calories and carbs and cut out the bad fats, cholestrol, and added oils your body will get into a routine and start releasing stored body fat. It works I lost 120lbs on it and built alot of muscle.

That doesn't sound unreasonable but I will miss eggs as I do enjoy them. Is there any non oil alternative for a nice dressing for my salad, I enjoy this lifestyle but I have to admit that I can't eat a big salad of raw veggies without a type of dressing. Any suggestions anyone?