How do you enter the Chatroom?

9nines

www.veganbodybuilding.com

It is on the main page. You have to register on that main site, which takes about 1 minute and most people are already signed up on there.

Because the main website came about 4 years before this forum, they have systems for loggin in (for most people, except many of the old timers, which have the same name and screen name for both). Although I guess anyone can still do that.

So basically register on the main www.veganbodybuilding.com site and LOGIN and a box will be there that says Enter Chat, or something like that.

-Robert

• 3 months later...

Loveliberate and I thought of an idea.

Each time you login to the forum, enter the chatroom as well. Don't feel obligated to chat, but just check in to see who's there. It's a really cheap way to communicate and get to know some of the other members. Have fun!

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm open to new ideas all the time, especially things that bring us all together more.

I'll turn more and more responsibilities to another admin (Richard) if he'll accept them. He runs the site from the technical and creative standpoint so he'd be the guy to talk to.

But I'm all for it.

I'm open to new ideas all the time, especially things that bring us all together more.

I'll turn more and more responsibilities to another admin (Richard) if he'll accept them. He runs the site from the technical and creative standpoint so he'd be the guy to talk to.

But I'm all for it.

Honestly, Robert! That's one of the reasons I've been spending more time in here than some of the other forums. I understand that things can get heated and people like to debate from time to time... but what's missing here in this forum is the whole "I'm a better vegan than you" type of attitude that permeates some of the other places that I've been to. Everyone here (so far) seems to be pretty friendly, and welcoming, and willing to share that I'm not sure how to react. It's a great feeling.

Bring us together indeed. I'm all for it.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, we should set up some kind of chat. I'm all for an IRC based chat. It would be nice to have an IRC channel integrated into the site. Something simple like this http://cgiirc.org/ It would also be even cooler if everyone was logged into the chat automatically when they go to the site. I'll be willing to help if the admin needs it

If anyone's interested (not that I'm advertising), www.tufat.com sells a $5 Flash Chat that can be easily integrated into this forum (so no separate registry necessary). I actually have a license (which is good for a lifetime of upgrades), although I'm not sure if you guys are against piracy