Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Prize Contest #1

robert

Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Prize Contest #1 – February 6, 2012

Hello everyone!

After all the fun contests we offered during The 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness and the New You for the New Year Challenge, we felt inspired to offer more contests and prizes that are entirely based on your feedback and opinions of a given topic.

Since many of our members are new to veganism and new to activism and outreach, we figured today's question would be a helpful resource for others.

Today's Prize Contest Question:

What is your favorite vegan or animal rights organization? Why?

Here's How to Enter:

1) Post your answer as a reply to this post. (You must be a forum member to post/enter. Not a member yet? Click here: ucp.php?mode=register )

2) A winner will be selected at random from all answers posted by 9:00 PM Pacific on Monday, February 6.

PRIZE!

3) Today's winner will receive:

* A copy of the book, The Animal Activist's Handbook generously donated by the co-author Matt Ball from Vegan Outreach, http://www.veganoutreach.org

* A subscription to VegNews Magazine generously donated by VegNews - http://www.vegnews.com

* A $20 gift certificate to the online vegan store, Vegan Essentials, generously donated by http://www.veganessentials.com

For more info about Vegan Outreach, follow them on Twitter at @VeganOutreach

For more info about VegNews Magazine, follow them on Twitter at @VegNews

For more info about Vegan Essentials, follow them on Twitter at @VeganEssentials

Remember, you can't win if you don't play! This contest is open to everyone!

Simply post your reply below to enter. Go!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NrRiSFToL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

http://www.vegnews.com/web/uploads/asset/1086/file/VegNewsLogoNEW.gif

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/ve_banner_wide.jpg

Big Thank You to Vegan Outreach, VegNews and Vegan Essentials

Actually ..vegan bodybuilding is my favorite organization because it proves vegans dont lose anything ..but actually gain as many benefits as they desire . The forum in general is a staple of mine for many references. The site is level headed..practical ..and factual based ..its a great place to avoid all the psuedo science/new age crap that give vegans a bad name !!!

www.veganbodybuilding.com for supporting vegan athletes and showing the world that vegans CAN be fit, strong and muscular.

We can become a voice against animal abuse without even using words - Vegan Bodybuilding helps us to use our bodies as proof to the world that exploitation of animals is not necessary to achieve fitness goals, despite what is generally assumed in the industry.

New vegans, or even meat eaters interested in making the switch are able to access the website for unlimited free help, tips and support from the community here, and hopefully inspire more and more people to live more passionately and work towards ending animal cruelty.

Also, Animals Australia for their amazing work promoting animal rights, exposing animal exploitation and making our nation more aware of what really happens in farms, factories, abattoirs and live exports though news reports, social media, radio, online and printed media.

Farm Sanctuary!! Gene Baur has done some amazing work~ his book, Farm Sanctuary was what prompted me to drop dairy completely... prior to reading it, I had no idea of the cruelty involved in the industry. The nice part about the book is that he also includes stories of rescued animals, giving insight into their unique, loving personalities and how, as ambassadors at the sanctuaries themselves (there are two) they continue to reach the hearts of visitors. After a visit to the New York location, the one friend who was an adamant carnivore on the ride up, was vegan by the time we left

Not to mention their tireless legal campaigns~

Boston Vegan association because they have a great group going there and their comprehensive abolitionist vegan

Literature is brilliant and they send me some (kg's!) to the uk free of change. How amazing, I just love groups that are just interested in educating about veganism.

My favorite organization currently would have to be Farm Sanctuary! I love the work they do. Not to discredit any organization at all, we are all one big family, but Farm Sanctuary is doing great work with caring for animals that would otherwise become dinner. I'm attracted to their organization because of the effort and works that I have personally seen here in my own city. They are great about organizing charity events, getting info out for veganism, and they stay on top of their contact information, making it easier to find out anything you need from them.

Also wanted to include Sea Shepherd and their work! In love with what Watson and his crew do for the whales. I thought Greenpeace was radical, but Watson felt it wasn't aggressive enough! They're a perfect example of DIRECT ACTION!

We have a winner!

Today's winner is shadowvegan!

What did shadowvegan say about his favorite vegan or animal rights organization?

"My favorite organization currently would have to be Farm Sanctuary! I love the work they do. Not to discredit any organization at all, we are all one big family, but Farm Sanctuary is doing great work with caring for animals that would otherwise become dinner. I'm attracted to their organization because of the effort and works that I have personally seen here in my own city. They are great about organizing charity events, getting info out for veganism, and they stay on top of their contact information, making it easier to find out anything you need from them.

Also wanted to include Sea Shepherd and their work! In love with what Watson and his crew do for the whales. I thought Greenpeace was radical, but Watson felt it wasn't aggressive enough! They're a perfect example of DIRECT ACTION!"

Stay tuned for more prizes and contests all month long.

Again, big Thank You to www.veganoutreach.org, www.vegnews.com and www.veganessentials.com!

And thank YOU to all of you who entered!

All the best,

Robert, Karen and Richard