Hey all, is this site strictly for vegans and not vegetarian

brettmartin

I am a vegetarian but not vegan, just wanted to make sure this is only for vegans so I don't offend anyone. If this is only for vegans, do you know another good site for vegetarians too?

I am really looking to change my diet. I am taking in 3800 calories and have changed a million things around but still not gaining.

Awesome...I thought I posted back a few years ago stating that I was a vegetarian and not a full fledged vegan and got hammered. I just really need help on fixing my diet for bulking up. I have changed it a billion times but it's not where I want it to be. Something ain't right.

This is a site for learning about veganism, bodybuilding and talking to vegans who lift, Brett. It's a great place to expand your wisdom on those subjects. Allow yourself to gravitate to what food and lifestyle feels right for you and ignore anybody anywhere who tells you there is only one way to live. Do that and you'll thrive. And, by the way, welcome!

Baby Herc

Hey welcome to the site. Of course, everyone is welcome here. But the focus is veganism, so you will not get support or advice from other posters relating to non-vegan products such as milk, eggs, cheese etc. People will recommend vegan things to you most likely