Me and Cristian

Tarz

I went out for a drink with Cristian and his wife tonight. I look dreadful, I've been under the weather the last few days. Good to see you again Cristian, thanks for lending us the Robbie Hazeley training video. Catch you and Rosalla soon.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/Tarz77/Matt.jpg

Cristian isn't that much taller than me - his stool was higher than my chair.

I like to see members from the forum getting together and hanging out. I'm not sure if you guys knew each other before, or from VF.net or something else, but anyway, great to see forum members hanging out together

Hey Rob, no me and Cristian didn't know each other before we met up on this forum. So all thanks to you dude.

Tarz wrote:

I went out for a drink with Cristian and his wife tonight. I look dreadful, I've been under the weather the last few days. Good to see you again Cristian, thanks for lending us the Robbie Hazeley training video. Catch you and Rosalla soon.

Cristian isn't that much taller than me - his stool was higher than my chair.

Nice one Matt, it was good to see you again. That's right, I'm not giant, just 1.81m (around 6ft)

BTW, I forgive you your spelling mistake...her name is Rossella (she's also vegan!)

I like to see members from the forum getting together and hanging out. I'm not sure if you guys knew each other before, or from VF.net or something else, but anyway, great to see forum members hanging out together

Hey Rob, no me and Cristian didn't know each other before we met up on this forum. So all thanks to you dude.

Oh cool

I'm glad you were able to meet up and hang out. I know there have been a number of people from the forum meeting up with others, so it is always nice to see.

Hey Cristian, I'm awake now. A good 4 hours of sleep I hope you had a nice workout.

Cool pic guys,

Rob

Edited by robert

Robert wrote:

Oh cool

I'm glad you were able to meet up and hang out. I know there have been a number of people from the forum meeting up with others, so it is always nice to see.

Hey Christian, I'm awake now. A good 4 hours of sleep I hope you had a nice workout.

Cool pic guys,

It was good, thanks Robert. You're a busy man, you should sleep a bit more!

Matt & I only live few miles apart, what a coincidence!

Hey Cristian,

That is cool that you guys live so close! There are a few forum members who live close to me. There are about 4 in my city and madcat, Aaron, and others about 90 minutes away in Portland.

A bunch of my friends from my city have registered, so maybe even 20 of them are "signed up" on the forum, but they never post. They just joined at the very beginning when I e-mailed friends to join to help the community grow.

Glad that you boys can hang out. I look forward to meeting more of you in the future.

-Robert

Oh, two vegan men out on the town! Great picture of you two. But where's Rossella??? (beautiful name, by the way!) What were you two doing to embarrass her? She ducked out, or what?

Rossella was taking the picture

Sorry Cristian, I wasn't sure if you wanted a picture of you both posted on the internet so I didn't ask........ I'll take one of you both next time if you want.