Greg Valentino

9nines

http://www.ebicep.com/world-biggest-biceps.html

I saw him on television. How could muscles develop like that? It looks like he has clay or something stuck under his skin - it does not look like muscles. These pictures do not show his triceps and biceps as well as television did. On television, his biceps and triceps looked like big tumors (not the shape of muscles) on his arms.

Weird?

Edited by 9nines

Ah shots makes sense. I noticed he had blood running down his arms and it was coming from what seemed like a point on his biceps but I was not sure why his arms were bleeding. I guess that is where he injected that stuff.

The show was subtitled: the man who's arms exploded. At the point I quit watching, the hosts was saying, "but Greg's arm finally failed him." The show had warned about the graphic scenes, so I turned it off, as I did not want to see.

Anyone know what happened to his arms? Did the flesh rip open or something?

Megan and I saw a few minutes of this, I was going to post the topic too

He is a very freaky looking guy. I've know about him for a few years but didn't know about his arms exploding until I saw that show.

I'm sure he used some synthol and tons of steroids. I believe synthol is actually injected above or below the muscle between the muscle and the skin. I'd have to check to be sure, but it is like an oil that fills every bit of area in your arm that is not muscle or skin. So if you put it under muscles or between muscles it can somewhat look ok, but if you put it on top of muscles, everyone can see that it is not real muscle because it just looks lumpy (lumps and bumps all over, is how some describe it). It is pretty dangerous stuff. One time one of the guys was injecting synthol and hit a vein or something and it got in his bloodstream. He almost died.

Drugs and injections for any bodybuilding purpose are bad, very bad.

I don't know exactly how he got his arms THAT BIG, since he is really the only one EVER, as far as I know, to look like that.

For those reading this, you'll have to check out that link for photos if you don't know what this guy looks like.

My friend called me on the phone when they were explaining how his arm exploded, so I missed the reason, but I think it had to do with the way he injected a needle that specific time.

You can check out this video as well.

Warning, he is quite strange and freaky looking!

http://media.putfile.com/greg-valentino

I'd have to watch the show in full to find out exactly what happened to him, but we all kinda knew it was a matter of time. I mean, look at the size of his arms!

-Robert

Yeah, muscle will not grow like that. Those are basically big bubbles of fluid in his arms as far as I know. There is some muscle there of course, I think he was a bodybuilder for 23 years, but those arms are not even close to being "real" or muscle or anything safe or normal.

He is what he calls himself, "a freak."

yeah, it looks terrible. I don't like to say bad things either, and he actually seems like a nice guy, but you do have to be partly insane, or very dumb to use synthol! It is very dangerous and just not very smart.

Natural all the way! I'm sure we all agree with that!

-Robert

As far as I know.......synthol is JUST FOR SHOW, JUST FOR EGO, JUST FOR CRAZY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO COMPROMISE YEARS OF HARD WORK TO TAKE A DANGEROUS ROUTE TO HAVING BIG "bodyparts" since they are not "muscles."

I know some of the pros have taken synthol and they get disqualified or marked down and they have lumps and bumps in places they should not have them. What a waste

-Robert

I wonder if he has implants. That would explain them not moving.

Why don't these guys care about their health? What does this really do for them? Do they make money off of it, or is it a disorder, like "bigorexia" (I think that's the term)?

Can someone die from that stuff?

They are "implants." They are oil injections that fill up any space left inside the skin and make it puff out like a balloon.

There are some bodybuilders who do get the typical implants. I don't know what they are made of these days, but that jelly type stuff they will get in their calves and other areas.

It is really too bad.

Megan and I saw a few minutes of this, I was going to post the topic too

My friend called me on the phone when they were explaining how his arm exploded, so I missed the reason, but I think it had to do with the way he injected a needle that specific time.

You can check out this video as well.

Warning, he is quite strange and freaky looking!

http://media.putfile.com/greg-valentino

I'd have to watch the show in full to find out exactly what happened to him, but we all kinda knew it was a matter of time. I mean, look at the size of his arms!

-Robert

I was still watching while you were on the phone

What actually happened is he got an infection in his arm, which is apparently not uncommon. Anyway, so it got infected and his arm was filled with pus, which he decided to try to fix himself. He cut open the bulge in his arm and drained out TWO CUPS of blood and pus....but things still weren't ok and he ended up in the ER that night....which led to his steroid arrests.....

http://www.ebicep.com/world-biggest-biceps.html

I saw him on television. How could muscles develop like that? It looks like he has clay or something stuck under his skin - it does not look like muscles. These pictures do not show his triceps and biceps as well as television did. On television, his biceps and triceps looked like big tumors (not the shape of muscles) on his arms.

Weird?

oh my goodness! That's so ing. How can a person do something like that to his/her body?

• 2 weeks later...