Journal of renewed focus!

Mina

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha you're right about that Divamom, and thank you so much =)

Thank you too Adam <3

Sonntag, März 4:

I am still beat lol. Did not want to get up or jog, and the weather sucked too lol, but I did anyways. My body seems to be doing this really annoying thing: it starts waking up every 20 mins around 8am.. as if it is telling me it wants to go jog.. even if like today, my lungs hurt so bad

Burned: 93 calories.

I would have added more to this journal in the past few days, but I have been exhausted! I'm still eating approximately the same calories & food.

The great news is, I now have a Vega shirt!!! I'm so excited to wear it! I was given a large, by a coworker, because he only had that and an extra small lol. He said they shrink well, so you better believe it is in the dryer right as I type this haha.

I feel ya when it comes to exhaustion. Grats on the Vega shirt, they are nice and comfortable aren't they?

Than you Adam; I hope you're feeling better though. If you need to talk, ever, know that you can always email me or call or what ever it takes. I might not be available right away, but you can vent your heart out & I'll reply ASAP <3. And yes, this shirt totally frakking rocks lol X)

Dienstag, März 6:

I really wasn't feeling up to working out today. Idk why, just woke up feeling miserable. Then I played a remix of an awesome Ministry song, and I'm feeling so much more up to it! =)

Calories burned: 332 I went to the park, it was such a beautiful day! I ended up jogging for like 50+ minutes!

http://img.tapatalk.com/6161b058-4e54-f935.jpg

Donnerstag, März 8:

Calories burned - 289! I ran around the block twice, didn't stop once: it was glorious!

Food Intake: I've been focussing more on anti-oxidants, thanks to the informative DVD I was given in the prize package =)

I'll be buying some Amla vitamin C, and some Hibiscus tea!

Notes: I've been eating a lot more calories per meal. I recall when a 6 inch sandwich filled me up, and now I'm eating a whole foot with room to spare. It's sorta freaking me out lol. I want to stay between 18-22% body fat, so I'm healthy enough to have babies, be thin but not bones, and maybe still have something to grab on to.

On another note, I bought some new ear buds for listening to my music while jogging, as the old ones kept popping out of my ears. I also got a new sports bra, which I totally needed as I was using an old regular one. Straps kept falling while I jogged, which was super annoying. I really don't need he bra for support, more to avoid having hard nipples showing, and the sport part to keep the straps down. Sad thing is, my pathetic A cups look flat as a board in it =( Another reason I don't want to go below 18% body fat. Come live out your Lolita fantasy right here... /facepalm. Fml. Even if it were possible, I wouldn't want a bewb job. The process is barbaric looking.

On the bright side, my lower (?) butt muscles have been a tad sore! I must be using them when I jog =)

Seems like things are going well. Did you know humans used to produce their own vitamin c unless a virus struck early humans deactivated the conversion process in our bodies?

Fat soluble vitamin c is extremely good for us.

Ha, thank you very much. And shut the front door! Seriously? That is absolutely fascinating! Where did you learn that from?

A classy lady! Looks like you're moving forward toward your fitness goals well. I love the feeling of having sore butt muscles! The proper term for butt are the gluts (gluteal muscles), I believe.

Oh right! I forgot - thank you! And me too! =)

Welp, this sucks.

I was hoping to get a good jog in tomorrow morning, after a 9-hr nap, but no. Not only will I be getting either just enough sleep, or a tad less, but I won't have time to jog, will have to go to in to work extra early, AND be on my feet all day until closing.

Yes, that is what I get for moving to FL & not knowing how to frakking drive. Fml. lol I don't wanna learn! DX I wanna be a bus bitch forever!

Edit: when I start getting enough sleep, I'll be less doom and gloom lol.

Woohoo! I finally got to workout today!

Montag, März 12:

Calories Burned - 250ish: Jogged to the park. Tried to take it easy, to rawr myself back into it, but not too easy, to try to make up for lost time. My knee was killing me. It still is, 8hrs later, 2 doses of anti-inflammatories, & some topical herbal heat pain reliever later

Calories consumed - 1600 +/-: I had a sandwich worth about 1000 calories after my jog lol wtf. I can't believe I can eat all of that now in one sitting! Tell you what, I was definitely down for a 20 min nap after that lol.

Mittwoch, März 14 - 110 calories burned: jogged for less than 12 minutes, but at least I did it =) cuz I really wasn't feeling it lol. My knee started hurting right away, but once Accessory's Do you Want to Fuck Me song came on, all of a sudden it was easier to jog, and the pain was gone lol

I wonder if its on YouTube; if it is, I'm totally posting it lol

Donnerstag, März 15:

Calories burned - 2something or other: I don't have much time right now to post lol but I jogged twice around the block & have sweat dripping down my back - how friken cool is that! X)

Samstag, März 17:

Calories burned - 103: only jogged around the block, which isn't as glorious as I originally though, as its only 10 minutes lol. I realized that I should probably ask the forum about breathing, as almost every time I go, I struggle. :/

Notes: according to my app, my diet consists of 15% protein, 30% fat, 55% carbohydrates. That's not good lol, well, it can't be that bad because I'm not really moving in weight. However, I believe I want to be 30/30/40. I'll have to start working on that...slowly.

Montag, März 19:

160 Calories Burned: I jogged for about 20 minutes. I went around once, then brought Emmie with me so she could do her peeps & poops lol, which means I danced in place a lot before going back home.

2'536 Calories Gained: I was a pig today haha. I ate and ate and ate! On the bright side, I finally got enough protein according to my app.

Edited by Mina

Dienstag, März 20:

409 Calories Burned: I'm really happy I burned that many calories & was out there for 50 mins, but it was a wonky workout. Both knee and ankle joints hurt almost the whole time I jogged (not while I walked so much), despite the breathing tea I drank and the iron supplement I took before hand (I have trouble getting enough air when I'm low - or so it seems), I still ended up struggling to breath.

At one point my left foot felt like it was going to fall apart on me, like the long bones in it were acting like floor boards with loose screws, so I walked it off a bit and that stopped.. odd. On the bright side, I was out there for 50 mins and got some good vitamin sunshine!

Calories Consumed: