sugar alcohol??

Specifically ethryitol...in truvia...how certain can i be that im not absorbing any carbs from this???

Ethryitol has a calorie value of 0.2 calories per gram, which is 1/20th as much as normal sugar (4 calories per gram). So if you ate 100g of ethryitol (blegh!) then you are sitting at 20 calories.

Yeah, beware the sugar alcohols in excess, if for nothing else, how much they'll mess up your digestive system if you have too much.

A new candy company sent me about a half pound of hard candies that were made with erythritol to try out, I mistakenly ate them all over the course of a binge night, let's just say that most of my following day was spent either in the bathroom or in VERY close proximity to one! The havoc that it can wreak on your insides when eaten in excess is no picnic.

Aww I'm sorry you had such a bad time. I never get stomach issues. Probably at this point if i got some it would be a good thing, i'd drop some weight . Coach warned me i'd have digestive issues after the cheat meals, also not the case. I'm a freak of nature, my body gives me no signals...I was most concerned about any carb/calorie absorption....of course a few weeks out from comp. i'm going cold turkey from the stuff...