I'm performing tonight in NYC

Hey all, if you didn't know I do stand-up comedy. I am performing tonight in a variety show that is actually at a drag queen bar (hilarious right?) in Manhattan called Lucky Cheng's. The show starts around 8-830pm and goes till around 10pm. Its free. So if you are in the area and want to laugh tonight come on out and support your local forum buddy.

-Dylan

haha yeeah, I won't be dressing in drag, I will just be doing my regular ridiculous shtick.

We know, but facetious sarcasm doesn't carry well through the internet. wink, wink, nudge, nudge Post a clip if you've got one and we'll laugh and heckle from the comfort of our pajamas and livingroom sofas. Who's your stand up mentor/idol? Mine would be a genetic splicing of Williams, Black and Iglesias.

Baby Herc

It went okay, pretty small crowd. I think I was expecting much more. Friends came out and it was still fun though. I don't have any clips from that show but I have some from other shows I could probably post. Idles/mentors... My favorite stand-up comedians are: Reggie Watts, David Cross, Maria Bamford, Dave Chappelle, Richard Bain, Ron Funches, Don Frost, and the late great, Patrice O'neil.

• 1 month later...

BTW if there is anyone from NY or surrounding areas that has any pull in helping get a comedy show together at a bar they work at please let me know. I am always looking for new venues.

• 2 months later...