I'm performing tonight in NYC

Hey all, if you didn't know I do stand-up comedy. I am performing tonight in a variety show that is actually at a drag queen bar (hilarious right?) in Manhattan called Lucky Cheng's. The show starts around 8-830pm and goes till around 10pm. Its free. So if you are in the area and want to laugh tonight come on out and support your local forum buddy.

-Dylan

I recommend something simple and elegant, maybe a long skirt with a short-heeled boot and something chic and low-cut on top to show off the curls on your chest. Hoop earrings or bright red lipstick but not both, you don't want to over sell it. Good luck.

Baby Herc

haha yeeah, I won't be dressing in drag, I will just be doing my regular ridiculous shtick.

We know, but facetious sarcasm doesn't carry well through the internet. wink, wink, nudge, nudge Post a clip if you've got one and we'll laugh and heckle from the comfort of our pajamas and livingroom sofas. Who's your stand up mentor/idol? Mine would be a genetic splicing of Williams, Black and Iglesias.

Baby Herc

It went okay, pretty small crowd. I think I was expecting much more. Friends came out and it was still fun though. I don't have any clips from that show but I have some from other shows I could probably post. Idles/mentors... My favorite stand-up comedians are: Reggie Watts, David Cross, Maria Bamford, Dave Chappelle, Richard Bain, Ron Funches, Don Frost, and the late great, Patrice O'neil.

• 1 month later...

BTW if there is anyone from NY or surrounding areas that has any pull in helping get a comedy show together at a bar they work at please let me know. I am always looking for new venues.

• 2 months later...