Vegan Las Vegas?

EggplantWizard

Yes I heard about the Wynn and its vegan restaurant! Top vegan chef in the world there! Cant wait to check that place out!!

Ive been to Go Raw Cafe. It has 2 locations (coz its that awesome!) http://www.gorawcafe.com/

Other than Go Raw Cafe I just went to a wholefoods and grabbed fruits and veg there.

Do tell us how the food at the Wynn is!!

I went a few times last year. I only ended up going to the Wynn once and decided to splurge on a vegan prix fixe menu at one of the restaurants, which was really good (and like all food on the strip in Vegas, really expensive). Roland's Donuts is a trip. They have a ridiculous amount of vegan doughnuts there, but all the patrons seem to be locals and truckers. Nothing's labelled, so you have to ask which are the vegan doughnuts, but if I remember correctly, it's the top two rows. I could only bring myself to buy 3 of them, but it was hard to not just say "One of each, please!"

I had breakfast at the Canyon Ranch in the Venetian a few times - that wasn't bad. And the Whole Foods just south of the strip has the best vegan selection of any Whole Foods I've ever been to. They have a separate vegan hot bar and their deli case had an absurd amount of vegan options. Even a lot of things I see at other Whole Foods nationwide which are almost vegan have been modified to not have honey, cheese, etc. I also had breakfast at a vegan place a bit off the strip, but I'm blanking on the name. I had a four (or five) course breakfast there. (Yes, I pigged out on the trip. I figured I made up for it by running a half marathon while I was there.)

Hey Ive just booked a trip there!! Super pumped about eating at the Wynn and go raw cafe, Never heard of Ronalds Donuts, def going to try some!!

I think Im more excited about the food than anything else!! hahaha... no wait I take that back.. Shopping is at the top!!