How much soy I can eat daily?

I'm trying to become vegan for 1 months.

The first change of my diet has been introdution of soy meals (like soy burger, soy meatball, tofu etc.) in place of meat, fish, diary products and eggs. I eat at least a portion of these product a day... Can I eat every day soy and derivates or it may dangerous for healt?

If there are contraindications, which are the maximum amounts of soy can I take per day?

I hope the question is clear. Thank you

dont think the soy itself is dangerous but the processed nature of the burgers and balls and tofu products may bloat you and add lots of junk to your system (just look at the long list of ingredients). you may be off eating some just plain beans and grains for protein instead of that stuff. ive leaned out a ton just by cutting out that junk..granted i know its delicious and its the easiest way to make the vegan transition, so maybe try it for a while and monitor yourself..

wow..I never thought that soy burger could be considered junk food. I'm so confused.

In fact I've just read the ingredient list and there is even egg white powder. They aren't even a real vegan product.

Instead can the tofu be considered a clean food?

Processed or far from its natural form = JUNK.

If a product has some nutrition in it doesn't mean it's healthy.

clean tofu/soy can be ok to add to your plan. But I wouldn't eat it 3 times a day that's for sure.

Balance it with some clean Whole foods.

John Mcdougal says to stay away from soy burgers,soy sausages,soy isolates and other fake foods.

He said that tempeh,tofu,soybeans,miso,tamari and such are great addition to your diet.Just make sure you stay away from GMO soy, you do not want that in your body, trust me.You can also use seitan(wheat protein i.e. gluten) for protein, if you aren't sensitive to it that is.